Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport
Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$106
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$127
Hampton.com
US$496
US$153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$164
US$119
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$119
US$97
GardenInn.com
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$74
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$83
US$80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$121
US$118
All reviewsmonday to thursdaycalgary airportfull size fridgeevening receptionstove topgreat hotelbasketball courtbedroom suitesmall kitchenhome away from homebreakfast staffhot breakfasthash brownsexcellent staysofa bedminute driveshuttle service
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the lodging experience. The easy access to the airport made the two-nights stay a rest easy experience as well. The entire staff to include the shuttle driver was very friendly, courteous and responsive. Definitely marked this hotel as a return visit option.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thanks for sharing your recent visit with us!

I was delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable, convenient and that the team provided excellent service. I have thanked them on your behalf!

Thank you for including the Homewood Suites Calgary Airport in your travels, we can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2018

NOTE: This review of the Homewood Suites Calgary Airport is based on two stays for a total of five nights (with three rooms booked for two of those nights) within two weeks before and after Christmas.

As with other Homewood Suites we have visited, the Homewood Calgary Airport hits the mark for those who want an apartment-like space with comfy beds and bathroom facilities as well as useful resources such as the business center, pool, and laundry room. Proximity to the airport and highway access are other appreciated benefits. Front desk staff are top notch in skill and caring for guests. Internet was fine (I seem to recall wireless was around 9mbps upload and download, same as at the Hampton.)

The hotel was particularly busy during our latter 3-day stay, which created a less appealing breakfast unless you are up early. Homewood's somewhat restrictive breakfast hours (6-9am; 6-9:30am) didn't help, particularly on weekends. We observed discouraged people carrying breakfast to their rooms (we luckily got a table each day).

The real frustration is that the fruit salad bowl was often empty (popular, to offset the salty scrambled eggs), and on two days we were told at least 45 minutes before closing that it would not be refilled!. We also noticed that one of the two dryers was broken over the two week period between our visits (or maybe it broke a second time?). Minor issues, but less common at Homewood's in the US that we have visited.

1  Thank stlamc

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and providing us with your valuable feedback.

It is a pleasure to hear that the team provided exceptional service and I have thanked them on your behalf.
I do apologize that your breakfast experience did not meet or exceed your expectations. I have followed up with my team on your behalf and trust this was an isolated incident.

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Calgary Airport, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2018

The best part I enjoyed in this hotel, was the room service and the staff at breakfast, they were super helpful and polite. The complementary breakfast and evening socials were excellent... I recommend this hotel

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephanie G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us!

I was delighted to hear that your overall stay was a fantastic one and that the team provided exceptional service, I have thanked them on your behalf!

Thank your for choosing the Homewood Suites Calgary Airport and for your recommendations, we can't to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

This hotel is a very good place to stay. We stayed here for a family vacation. The shuttle service was excellent as we arrived around 2 AM once I called the shuttle arrived almost immediately.
The staff at the Hotel was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephanie G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I was thrilled to hear that your overall stay was a great one and that the team provided exceptional service. I have shared your compliments with them on your behalf!

Thank you for including the Homewood Suites Calgary Airport in your travels, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We were a group of 5 travelling from Australia and this hotel was perfect as we were able to get a 2 bedroom hotel room which catered for 5 people. Due to an early flight the next morning it provided us with a shuttle to airport which was complimentary. I had contact via phone with the hotel twice to confirm our booking and to check there was a window which opened slightly due to my mum being claustrophobic. I was assured the hotel had a window which could slightly open in the room and this was no problem. However, upon late arrival at the Homewood suites whilst checking in i confirmed with the lady checking us in there was a window which could be opened. She said that there were no windows that were able to be opened in the hotel. I had explained to her i spoke with 2 different people about this matter, she was able to contact another member of staff who allowed me to go up to the room to double check if there was a window which opened. Unfortunately there was no window that could open. She was very helpful but i was highly disappointed with the information i was given from 2 separate people prior to our arrival. She was able to contact another staff member who was working at the Hampton Inn who was able to help us find another hotel which catered for my mum. They couldn't have been more helpful however this left us out of pocket and now we had to be separated with my parents staying at another hotel, and due to the late arrival was just an inconvenience as we were all so exhausted!

The hotel itself for my sister and boyfriend was fine, it was super clean and well located to the Airport for our early 4am departure. The only complaint was at 1am fire alarm went off in the hole building which was super loud, although i understand this could not be helped. Continental breakfast was included in our stay although did not start till 6am, so therefore we missed out. At the other hotel my parents stayed at they were able to do a little travel pack as they were leaving so early this was a great idea maybe something to think about for the future for Homewood suites.

Check out was simple and shuttle was on time, the driver was friendly and didn't seek a tip although we did tip him.

Overall it was a nice clean hotel and great location near airport. However i wouldn't stay here again due to the disappointment of my family being split up and the extra cost. I hope that all members of staff are able to relay the same information in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us regarding your recent visit.

I was disappointed to hear of your experience and would value the opportunity to speak with you directly. I have already begun the follow up process with my team to better understand the situation. At your convenience I can be reached at Stephanie.girouard@Hilton.com

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Calgary Airport, I look forward to hearing from you soon.