New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

TELUS Spark
Ranked #21 of 289 things to do in Calgary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TELUS Spark is a non-profit organization with a mission to become a role model and force for social change. It takes a core set of skills to create something new, whether it's a ground breaking discovery or a toy robot. TELUS Spark is a place to build these skills by using your imagination to see beyond what exists, your curiosity to formulate a question and persistence and problem-solving skills to keep going, despite surprises and mistakes, to find the confidence in yourself to uncover the answers.
Okotoks, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great "once in a lifetime" visit.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

The cost for two adults and one child was outrageous. Glad we went but I am sure they are hoping to get lots of "one-timers" to justify the cost. No coupons or discounts available. We had a membership to the old affordable science centre but I can't justify the costs for a family of 4 various aged kids and an adult.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Naydene

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brand New Space and Science Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Great exhibits and hands-on experiments for youngsters of all ages.

Visited December 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lighting my money on fire would have been more fun!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

Best part about the our Trip, was getting no Argument from the Manager about getting my money refunded...Terrible, Boring, and outrageously priced!!!!

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Bosayles
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Telus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Wayyy better than the older science centre, and the old one was the greatest thing

1 Thank Jack B
Red Deer, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“membership policy unfair”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

families are being forced to pay more...

Why does it matter what type of membership my wife has or for that matter any other person in my home? So if I was single I would have paid 30.00 to upgrade but because I am married I would have to pay 60.00 to upgrade??

Visited March 2012