My Mom booked this hotel for us to stay in while my dad had surgery at the Peter Lougheed Hospital in Calgary. The reason for this hotel, was primarily because she could book a 2 bedroom unit. The hotel put us on a lower floor because my Dad wasn't able to easily manage stairs and we were very close to an exit. The hotel is about 10 steps from Tim Hortons but we only went there once. A hot breakfast is served each morning, including fruit, waffles, eggs , sausage and a feature item. Could be eggs benedict or omelets. Lots of choices. The hotel was only a 4 minute drive to the Hospital parking lot. It look me more than 4 minutes to get from the parking lot to my Dad's room.
Every night they had what they called 'snacks'. One night it was beef tacos with all the fixings and the next night it was Chicken Alfredo and salad. Not really a snack as it ended up being our meal.
We didn't know when Dad would be discharged but the hotel was very accommodating with our unknown checkout. Quiet, clean. The beds were comfortable. Lots and lots of room in the suite. Not fancy, perhaps a bit dated but easy to overlook all of that when their primary concern is accommodating your needs. Would definitely recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Signature Inn (LSI) Calgary Airport is your locally flavored, locally grown, independent hotel 'brand.' While the LSI is bright, spacious, and exceptionally clean, with an 'unstuffy' yet professional attitude, the most frequent descriptor used by our guests is 'feels like home.' Free Value adds: Breakfast buffet (80 individual hot & cold items), Mon-Thur (non-holiday) evening snacks, 24x7 snacks and beverages, wireless Internet, local calls, airport & local area transportation (as available), DVD movies (with pop corn of course!), swimming pool, hot tub, sports court, and guest BBQ. Eat-out or eat-in - every suite has a fully equipped kitchenette.100% non-smoking building. Each suite has one queen bed in every bedroom, a double sofa bed,a working desk with electrical plug-ins, HD flat screen TV with DVD player in each room (i.e. Two Bedroom Suites have 3 TV-DVDs), guest controlled, suite dedicated, forced air heating and air conditioning system, fresh air windows, vanity area outside the bathroom. Note: Pet charge is $100.00 per stay for up to two pets. Each room is 'Deep Cleaned' after each pet check out. Pets are accepted and will be continued to be acceptable guests at the discretion of hotel management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Signature Inn Calgary
- Calgary Signature Inn
- Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport Alberta