Lakeview Signature Inn - Calgary Airport
US$312
US$303
US$153
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$155
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$160
Westin.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$65
US$163
US$152
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$139
US$114
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

All reviewscactus clubmicrowave popcornfull kitchenfront deskevening snacksbasketball courtstudio suitefree cookieshome away from hometim hortonscalgary airportpool and hot tubshuttle servicegreat place to stayhot breakfastthe breakfast areaincluded breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I reside 2.5 hours out of Calgary. My husband had to receive surgery at the Peter Lougheed Hospital in Calgary. My husband and I as well as our daughter booked into the Lakeview Inn the night preceding his surgery. The staff there ushered us to a ground floor room, as they were already aware of the lack of mobility my husband possessed. My daughter and I continued our stay at this faculty for the nest 4 days following surgery.

What impressed me about this facility?
The beds were ultimately comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was second to none.
The staff were accommodating, often inquiring about the condition of my husband
The room was clean and adequately equipped
Extras included popcorn and a regularly filled candy dish
WiFi was available

Overall, I can not say enough positives.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Bev B
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Would highly recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast had great variety - eggs, ham/sausage, potato, granola, fresh fruit salad, fresh fruit (bananas/apples/oranges), yogurt, oatmeal, english muffins, bagels, toast, pastries, and waffles. We made use of the BBQ area - they provided steak knives and BBQ utensils - even went out and bought them for us because we were the first of the season! Free DVD movies to choose from and bags of microwave popcorn provided in the room each day. Very sound proof rooms - we stayed with our baby and in-laws in the 2 bedroom suite and they didn't hear our baby in the night at all. Each suite is equipped with a thermostat to adjust as you want. My husband and I found the beds a little hard but my in-laws thought they were great so I guess just a difference in preference. The pool and hot tub were a perfect temperature but the air temperture was a little chilly especially for our baby. We were all thoroughly impressed and will be planning another stay at this hotel. We have come home raving about this place!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This Lakeview Inn is a great example of their hotel chain. The beds are extremely comfortable as are the pillows. The staff was very friendly and every time I spoke to a staff member I always got a positive response. The rooms are large, even a studio room. There is a dish of candy, a full size fridge, a stove, microwave and even a package of microwave popcorn sitting in a bowel for you. My choice of hotel is always a Lakeview Inn and Suites if there is one in the city I am in.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank MJLAlberta_Canada
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I loved this hotel! Even though it's called an Inn, the rooms are all suites with queen-sized beds. I was very impressed that my suite featured a full-sized kitchen (including a full-sized fridge and freezer, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, pots, pans, plates, bowls, silverware, knives, and miscellaneous cooking utensils). The room also featured 2 televisions (as others have pointed out, these are old and not flat screen, oh well), and each television had a DVD player. These were great fun because there is a DVD "vending machine" in the lobby which features 35 or so DVDs that guests can rent for free, and the hotel provides you free bags of microwave popcorn!

The bed was comfortable, though the pillows were not firm at all (very squishy and compactable). Also, the curtains did not close all the way, so if I was someone who needed pitch darkness to sleep I would have had a problem. Some rooms have doors to separate the living room/kitchen from the bedroom/bathroom - this is the difference between the studio and the one bedroom layouts specified on the hotel website, I think. The housekeeping staff did a great job keeping the room clean and stocked with towels and amenities.

Breakfast was a mixed bag. On the one hand, it was free, it was hot and there was plenty of variety - every morning featured a pork breakfast meat, eggs in some format, baked beans (??), and a carb of some kind (potatoes, French toast, pancakes, hash browns, etc.), plus a spread of 4 cereals, oatmeal, plain yogurt, granola, fruit, Belgian waffles, coffee, milk, pastries, and muffins. On the other hand, sometimes the eggs quality wasn't the best in the world, the beans option was just weird, and I wish there had been some turkey meats in the rotation instead of just pork. The dining area was always clean when I ate there, and the breakfast supervisors were really attentive and friendly.

I did not have much opportunity to use the workout room, pool, outdoors grill, outdoor sports area, or attend the weeknight evening social, but these were indeed on the premises. Also, unlike a previous reviewer, I did not experience any problems with odd smells. Everything smelled fine to me.

Because of the abundance of amenities and the good level of cleanliness I had a great experience overall. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank DavenGVAR
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Perhaps better for a long stay if you are conscious of cost (although @$179 + tax a night it wasn't exactly cheap), I found it a bit sterile and unwelcoming. Checked in past midnight and the reception was frosty. So was my room, leading to a terrible nights sleep.

It is a basic hotel with amenities in room for a longer stay. CRT TVs (soon these will be cherished retro items!), DVD players (!) and a view overlooking a trucking depot, it wasn't for me but would do if I had to stay for a longer time, though if that were the ase I may opt for somewhere with a more inspiring view.

Checking out was met with equal enthusiasm as checking in. I honestly felt slightly guilty doing either, so front office could use some work. Says a lot when the cleaning staff are all far nicer than the front desk staff - maybe time for some job switching?

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank TaysTea
John F, Manager at Lakeview Signature Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you for your review TaysTea. We are receptive to all honest opinons and feedback regarding how well our property satisfies the needs of our guests.

An incident of less than a warm welcome reception cannot be excused. I apologise for your that experience. Be assured that it will receive focus in our ongoing training.

The room temperature matter has since been correted. You may have brought this to our attention at the time, i'm not sure. I recognise that the hour was late.

It was very encouraging that you had pleasant encounters with those in our housekeeping staff. That's what we strive for. Thak you for mentioning it.