All reviews corner desk pancake making machine next morning good size minute drive yogurt front desk staff free breakfast shuttle driver quiet location sunridge mall would stay here again great pool coffee maker industrial area breakfast room bed was very comfortable
Reviewed July 5, 2011

If you like new things at a reasonable price, this hotel is hard to pass up. Not sure when this hotel was built but it appeared no more than one or two years old. The room was spacious and very clean. New and trendy decor with comfortable bed (kind of firm) and soft pillows. The A/C worked well and the air quality was very clean (unlike other hotels with stale air). The wall mounted flat screen provided a clear picture. Not sure all rooms have a microwave but mine did. My stay was only overnight but enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank icomment4u
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed here when we left for our honeymoon and returned. We were told we had been upgraded to 'start our honeymoon early' I'm not sure what the upgrade was. The rooms were on the smallish side, as well as the bathroom. The bed and pillows weren't as comfy as I would have liked them to be, and my husband agreed. But considering that we were there to sleep and head to/back from the airport, we made due. We ordered room service for both stays and never had an issue, even after getting back from the airport @ 11PM. Everyone was very friendly. The only major complaint we have is the Park and Fly parking lot. It's oddly shaped and tiny. Which makes it incredibly hard to park a 2500HD Pick Up. In addition to that, the seemed to clear the snow and pile it in the few remaining parking spaces, instead of completely removing it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TessaNorth
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Supposed to be an aiport hotel, with Shuttle service. Their shuttle leaves 1 x per hour. Because of road changes they around now 20min from airport...we had to t ake a cab.
Service was terrible. No Room service, restaurant...you have to go to the hotel next door.
Staff were rude, and unhelpfull. Out of 11 hotels we stayed at during our month long holiday, this one scores the worste. Rooms however, were comfortable, and clean if you can put up with everthing else.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed May 28, 2011

The decor of the room was very modern and clean as well. I liked the fact all the rooms have a fridge and a desk area. Very spacious.
Location was super for what we were wanting out of Calgary- the outlets are just north of Calgary and maybe 15 mins away. Also the zoo and science centre/downtown are within 15 -20 mins as well. nice to be out of the hustle and bustle of busy Calgary as you are on the outskirts of town. A few nice restaraunts and coffee shops nearby- within minutes. Also a walmart only 10 mins away. Good location overall.
The complimentary breakfast was great , especially with small kids- just get up and go eat ! Lots of selection to eat and the servers were more than helpful,Very clean.
The only thing that wewere dissapointed with was the fact that we feel the chemical in the hot tub was too high as it literally bleached an almost brand new bathing suit of mine---while I was wearing it! (can you say embarrassing!) I told the front clerk who 'wrote it on a clipboard' and said she would tell maintenance. I was worried for small children or people who have sensitive skin. later that day, there was a sign saying the hot tub was out of order due to a 'mechanical failure'....hmmm....and there was no compensation for my loss of a very expensive suit or even any mention to me about the problem upon checkout. - or even an apoplogy for that matter. The front desk clerk clearly has no personable skills.
All in all, I would stay here again- but maybe not use the pool anemities.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank sheuchert
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We had a great room. Great service. The location was just perfect for getting to the airport at 4 in the morning

• Stayed: January 2011