Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport - Calgary
US$142
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$128
Hampton.com
Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$117
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
US$97
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$107
Travelocity
US$83
US$80
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
US$444
US$147
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$135
US$131
All reviewscorner deskchop steakhousenext morningfront desk staffgood sizeminute drivebarlow trailyogurtcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationwould stay here againsunridge mallcomfortable bedsshuttle servicegreat poolindustrial areamoxies
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I used to like this hotel, but wont stay again. Last week i was at the front desk asking "does the airport shuttle leave at 7am"...the managers reply.. "is that a question or a statement"...
Also, theres the fact there is NOTHING in this area to do if you dont have a vehicle, the only place to eat is next door at moxie's. In a place like calgary, you can find better places to stay..i know i will.

2  Thank NorthernLites69
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for the fist time and was disaapointed from the very moment I checked in. Unlike other IHG hotels where they greet loyal members of the Priority Club program with goodies and all smiles, the staff here had a could not care less attitude. The rooms were nice and clean though the quality of towels left a lot to be desired. The breakfast was average by Holiday Inn standards. The poroperty has everything going for it if they can train the staff better and stop cutting corners.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floors with a view of the city centre.
2  Thank psahaye
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This hotel has a lot of good features...its new so everything is modern and clean (meaning no cracked tiles in the bath, nice furniture, big flat-screen). This last trip I had the 2 bedroom suite . I had called to ask if it was 2 separate bedrooms, and a separate living room , as it was myself and a colleague staying. I was assured it was...and it was but in a strange way - you walk through one bedroom to get to the other. So it is good for families with kids, but not if you want private rooms.
I am not a fan of the beds. They use some form of foam (I'm guessing?) as a mattress topper - so they feel great,, but if your body is hot at night (like mine), you will not sleep well. I kicked the covers off, but it didnt solve the problem as the heat was coming from below. I thought I may be crazy, but I stayed at 3 other hotels on this trip and none of them did this...
If you are a Priority Club member, there is no special recognition. The breakfast is the same as any other HIX (blah), but the foyer is very charming. There is a Moxies next door to eat at, and it is easy to get to. Not my favourite hotel at Calgary airport, but not so bad that I wouldnt stay there again.

2  Thank cpallo
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed overnight at this hotel in Sep 2011. I got in early and was able to check in right away. The front desk gal was very helpful regarding places to eat and get around outside the hotel. Because of the airport expansion, the location is not as good as it was (Barlow Trail all but dies, just past the hotel now!) I got to my room - very clean and roomy. It had a mini fridge, small sink and coffee maker; I noticed a piece of baseboard was on the counter. Not long after I settled in, a repairman came up to glue the baseboard on, and he wound up giving me all kinds of information about getting around and eating a good spots!

I worked out in the gym - it was big enough to be comfortable, one treadmill, elliptical, bike and lots of free weights. The air conditioning was great and the air circulation made the workout enjoyable. I didn't use the pool, though it was nice, with an indoor hot tub.

The business center - 1 computer - was easily accessed and the breakfast in the morning was standard for HI. The shuttle in the morning was on time, clean and efficient.

Overall, I would stay here again for an overnight stay for the airport. It is a fair distance from downtown and the attractions of Calgary, especially if you don't have a car; although the repairman said there was an LRT station not far from the hotel, and the shuttle would drive me there if he wasn't too busy with the airport rides.

Very enjoyable!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank RSoxFamily2011
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We stayed at this hotel during the September long weekend while we were there to play ball at Jaycee Park. We were travelling with our whole ball team as well as our kids and were very happy with our stay! The staff is very helpful and pleasant, the kids loved the pool, which had a great (and fast!) slide and for once the main pool wasn't freezing cold!
The breakfast in the morning was great, more than enough selection and something for everyone!
The rooms were very clean and the beds were quite comfortable. This hotel was great for our ball team and awesome for a family travelling with kids!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family