Very handy location for getting around Calgary and conveniently close to the Airport. Rooms were excellent, tastefully decorated, clean, with medium firmness beds and a selection of soft and hard pillows.
Bathroom was spacious with lots of room to maneuver.
Desk was well set up for a business traveller working on computers and project work.
Really nice to have a hot breakfast in the morning with a choice of bacon or sausages and eggs. I hate it when I can't have a solid breakfast, so I was very happy about this.
Parking was good if you get in early to the hotel.
Convenient to have Chops & Moxies restaurants with in short walking distance of the hotel.
Conference rooms were excellent and suitable for business meetings.
Staff was really helpful and professional. My thanks to them for everything they did.
Nice view of the Calgary sky line from the south rooms.
Really quiet which surprised me being that close to the airport.
Shuttle was fast and cycled back and forth quickly from the airport.
Hotel is basically on the East side of Barlow Trail and the Harley Davidson of Calgary dealer is right on the west side. Definitely worth going over there and seeing the bikes. :)
Also close to the Aero Museum which is really worth seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Holiday Inn Express Airport Calgary’s outstanding guest service and expect a great rest in one of our 101 elegant and spacious guest rooms. Located south of Calgary International Airport (YYC). Hotel amenities include free airport shuttle, free wired and wireless high-speed internet access, business centre, pool and waterslide, fitness centre and guest laundry. Each guest room includes at least one 32” LCD TV, large work desk with ergonomic chair, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and voice-mail. Our complimentary Express Start Hot Breakfast Bar is served every morning in our Great Room – start your morning off right with the world’s best tasting cinnamon roll.Jetting out on a vacation ? - leave your vehicle here unattended for just $7/day for a maximum 7 days. The Holiday Inn Express Airport Calgary would love to be the host of your next corporate or leisure meeting. We have a variety of meeting rooms to accommodate between 10 to 100 people. Family suites and jacuzzi suites available for the perfect weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport - Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Airport - Calgary
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport - Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Holiday Inn Express Calgary
- Calgary Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Calgary
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport - Calgary Alberta