We stayed there for only one night but i wish we could have stayed more. Here are the things i like :
- They have WARM pool! When i say warm, it is really nice warm that will relax you after a very tiring day! The concrete floor is very slippery though.
- Clean room and quiet stay!
- Every floor has a lounging area facing the Calgary tower/Downtown skyline
- Great location, very central to basically everything
- The kids 12 and under is free on their breakfast buffet. The food is great although it has limited choices.
Overall, great experience. Would stay here again when we are back to Calgary.