Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$101
US$97
Hotel Arts
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$130
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$123
US$104
US$277
US$155
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$131
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$137
US$102
All reviewscorner deskchop steakhousenext morninggood sizefront desk staffyogurtminute drivebarlow trailcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationwould stay here againsunridge mallcomfortable bedsshuttle servicecoffee makergreat poolindustrial area
Reviewed September 27, 2009

This was our "fly out" hotel from Calgary. We arrived back to Calgary from Lake Louise, unloaded everything at the hotel and then dropped off the car at the airport car rental the day prior to flying out and took the shuttle to the hotel. That way no worries about returning the car at 5am the morning of our flight. I mention this as the hotel very nicely agreed to pick us up after the dropoff and return us the next morning at 5am. Great shuttle service, hotel is 5 minutes from the airport.

There is a nice restaurant within walking distance and the hotel has a nice pool. Normal Holiday Inn Express experience, meaning comfy beds, nice room, everything functioning as it should in a new hotel. Staff very cordial and helped us to find nearby shopping center for some last minute purchases.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MexCityTravelers
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Arrived at Calgary Airport and took the shuttle service to the Hotel. Friendly stafff. Room was a twin, lots of room, clean and tidy. Great hotel for a short stay. Ideal for using in conjunction with flying in and out of Calgary.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank NewcastleFlo
Reviewed July 7, 2009

This hotel has excellent service. The continental breakfast is above average and serves bacon, eggs, omelettes, etc. The rooms are brand new and very clean. Granite counter tops and good view. Will stay everytime I visit Calgary.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank laalaa888
Reviewed March 13, 2009

Liked: Decor was amazing, bed was super comfortable, location was right next to the only thing I needed in Calgary (the airport), the airport shuttle was extremely convenient and free, staff was very friendly...

Disliked. no nail file in the entire building; no room service (I arrived too late to want to be wandering around a city I didn't know and was only in for 8 hours) AND although my room key had a number for Papa John's, it's actually a Papa John's menu that requires you to choose the Papa John's nearest to you - as if I could possibly know! I'll say that for such a nice LOOKING hotel, there were no food recommendations (can you tell I was hungry?) and I didn't get breakfast either because I had to leave at 5am for my flight and breakfast didn't start until 6:30 am or something much later than my departure time. Also, this is trivial, but I didn't like the toiletries either. As a female frequent business traveler, I definitely care what company the hotel contracts for hair conditioner ;)

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank rileigh15
Reviewed December 6, 2008

Really nice staff to begin with, and the GM is the hardest working GM I've ever seen (and I travel a lot) - kudos to Ronalee :)

The hotel is brand new, so everything is nice. The decor and artwork is friendly to the eyes. Nice comfortable beds, awesome Plasma wall mounted tv (although it has a flashing light that can be annoying if you don't fall asleep). Beautiful bathrooms, and the housekeeping staff are excellent. (I'm in the Crowne Plaze in Edmonton right now - feels like a retirment home. I hate these kinds of hotels!!!) A basic room has a fridge, coffee maker, and a microwave. The whole hotel has wireless internet service, and a free computer down in the lobby for emailing, etc.

The swimming pool and hot tub are great and the slide is really fast! and fun! (and I'm 38!) Well, the first 5-10x. The exercise room only has 3 cardio pieces, but are all good quality, with a tv.

The breakfast looks good, but I'm a vegatarian, so I made due with the assortment of bagels, muffins, toast, pancakes, and juices. Some other review said there was no hot food... ??? The eggs rotate from scrambled to cheese-omelettes, they have bacon, sausages, and 4 kinds of cereal, and a fridge full of 4 kinds of yoghurts, and those iced cinnabons under a heatlamp. Not healthy by any means, but most people don't know what healthy is anyway, so you'll probably enjoy it. Restaurant wise there's a Moxie's 2 mins walk, but it sucks compared to Joey Tomato's (10mins walk) and Cactus Grill (5 min walk) which are both AMAZING and about the same price give or take $5. Chili's is 5-6 mins walk and is still better than Moxie's. Samosa grill is a nice Indian/African buffet that's $17, I liked it the best, and it's right beside the big Sunridge Mall.

I stayed here for a month, and for sports the best place is called Bootleggers on 32nd Ave - (<$10 cab). Saw the UFC there and Hooters, Hooters was sad :) Bootleggers was the best UFC bar/experience I've had. Not sure why/how... but all of the waitresses within 15 mins of that hotel are really hot! Hooters had the worst looking girls of any of those places??? Joey Tomato's is just insane that way.

The C-train is $2.50 ($6.75 day pass) and a 20 min walk ($10 cab) from the hotel, which will take you downtown or anywhere really.

It's up by the airport and in a crappy neighbourhood for views, but if you're there to stay and not walk outside and have a beach, nice window view, or be downtown, it's as good of a hotel as you'll get.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank budodave