“Great Food”
Review of Cilantro

Cilantro
Reserve with OpenTable
Cilantro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #234 of 3,547 Restaurants in Calgary
Cross street: 4th St SW
nc
“Great Food”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Great place for lunch. We didn't have dinner but we heard it was good also.
We had the best sandwiches we have every had. Well second best so that is saying something. I had the Meat loaf sandwich. Out of this world. It was made with ground beef tenderloin. My wife had the tuna sandwich which she loved. The waitress was really nice and helpful. We would def. go there again. Also there Cocktails are very good. And they have some non alcoholic beverages also that are excellent. Give it a try we hope you like it as much as we did.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank sp8graphics

Canada
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

On arrival, had to ask for table to be cleaned. They hadn't prepared for dinner service. Glass of wine was served from bottom of bottle and tasted as if it was off and had sat too long. Sent it back for another brand from fresh bottle. Waiter kept looking away as if his attention was somewhere else as he's taking our orders, never advised us of specials or showing any concern for our needs. Had to ask for extras and waited part way through meal before getting another employee to get them for us. She was concerned about our service and attended to our needs. It was appreciated. Meal was good, not outstanding. Would have probably enjoyed more if we didn't have to keep asking for items instead of being offered. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this restaurant for people who want value for money.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Smudge39
“Reliable favourite”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Always one of my favourite restaurants in Calgary. You can always count on a great meal, friendly staff and a cozy atmosphere.

• Visited June 2011
“A great night out.”
Reviewed 30 January 2011

It had been a long time since I'd been to Cilantro's, and now I wonder why I stayed away for so long. Fantastic food, friendly, knowledgeable service in a very warm and welcoming environment adds up to a great night out.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank Calgarypro
“beautiful restaurant”
Reviewed 17 August 2010

First time visit and definitely not the last. On short notice they received us to a really nice table for two, in the back. If you can get the table by the window overlooking the patio and garden area I'd recommend it, my wife was so happy there. We were greated kindly, our waitress was very knowledgable, from the wine to the cheese, perfectly attentive. There were some off the beaten path beer selections and some great wine options. My wife didn't really like her drink and without hesitating, the waitress removed her drink from the table and the final bill The food was perfect. Such a friendly and professional staff, beautiful ambiance, reasonably priced and perfectly cooked food. I had the tenderloin which was arguably, the best steak I've had in Calgary. We also had the halibut and it was pure white and very moist.

Don't give it much thought, book here when you can and enjoy.

1 Thank travelduo020