“Good buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I work nearby so used to go there every day I would stuff my face with the goodness of their food and the wonders of their soups it was a great place to go the owners knew me and they would always smile when I came in because he knew I would have a good time eating. You can dine in or take out so if I had to run I would take my food to go and even if I took it to go it was still just as tasty and wonderful to eat I would give this place a 10 out of five because it was so good and friendly

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Stopped in one day to pick up something for dinner for three of us. My kids are vegetarian and I ordered vegetarian crepe/pancakes. They were excellent.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

For years this used to be the go-to place for terrific Chinese food. My husband and I just went after not being there for literally years, and will definitely not go back! It was terrible! The ginger beef in particular was grisly with all of the watery sauce at the bottom of the bowl. Absolutely do NOT recommend, and so disappointed because it really did used to be so good.

3  Thank CassO15
Reviewed June 26, 2016

The Toi Shan has been serving the Westbrook/Spruce Cliff for years. Great food, friendly service, excellent value.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Toi Shan has the best chinese food in Calgary by far. It is affordable and always high quality. The owners are very nice and attentive. I go here often and have never been disappointed.