“Go here all the time as it i close to our house. !”
Review of Toi Shan

Toi Shan
Ranked #709 of 3,810 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Order early as they are busy. Food never disappoints. Lemon chicken, garlic black bean shrimp all great. Very good portions.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

This place is small, unsophisticated and relatively "cheap and cheerful". However, they do serve a great buffet lunch, that is tasty and inexpensive. First time visit and I was very impressed. Recommend.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

Toi Shan is a hidden gem in the Southwest Community of Westbrook. Located in a little strip mall just off Bow Trail, it provides eat in or take out. If you're planning on eating in call ahead or go early or you'll likely have to wait. As for take out, have never waited more than 10 mins. My fav is the Palace Style Chicken. Ginger beef is also very good. Of course the menu has many other options. We've tried a few others but these are our favorites. Best Chicken Fried Rice I've had. Have been going for years and it never disappoints. Give it a try, you'll be a regular.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I work nearby so used to go there every day I would stuff my face with the goodness of their food and the wonders of their soups it was a great place to go the owners knew me and they would always smile when I came in because he knew I would have a good time eating. You can dine in or take out so if I had to run I would take my food to go and even if I took it to go it was still just as tasty and wonderful to eat I would give this place a 10 out of five because it was so good and friendly

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Stopped in one day to pick up something for dinner for three of us. My kids are vegetarian and I ordered vegetarian crepe/pancakes. They were excellent.