“The best indoor playground in Calgary”
Review of Treehouse Calgary

Treehouse Calgary
Ranked #69 of 112 Fun & Games in Calgary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I have 3 kids under 5. This is simply the best place in Calgary for indoor playgrounds. It's clean, the activities are varied (playcentre, baby area, 'quiet room' with toys and books, arcade, climbing wall, dance floor, etc. etc. etc.) compared to Tommy K Play or others, there is simply more to do here, and very nicely laid out. We had our son's birthday party here this year, and it was an excellent experience.

Date of experience: August 2016

Reviewed June 14, 2016

Treehouse is a fun friendly place to take kids for a great time. The price is amazing, you only have to pay for the kids,adults are free.There is something for all ages and there are tables to sit at and a cafe for snacks or lunch . I took my 9 year old grandson and he loves it! I got a little relaxation and he played for hours. I would recommend this place for family fun at a reasonable price.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

Every time we come to this place my son get sick

The last time there was kids coughing everywhere , so the older brothers

If your kids are sick you should stayed home , there should be some kind of control about that or better cleanliness at this place .

I am not coming back that's for sure.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Loved this place. They were open on Labor day and my daughter had a blast! This place is huge and tons of attractions. I love the fact that they have kids play areas (of all levels) as well as a small arcade section. Time totally flew by!

Date of experience: September 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2015

I went here on July 18 as it was listed on YELP. it was $15 for my son and adults are free to enter. IMPORTANT NOTE: must have socks on. this place was fun filled.
there was slides, lots of climbing and mazes that totaled three levels for smaller children. parents could climb up there and play with their children as well which i did. It was lots of fun. there was also a chuckee cheese style games where you can collect tickets and such buti found there games were okay but not as impressive as a chuckee cheese. the big play center is where its at. I did not try the food but there menu looked good and they had lots of coffee options as well. it seemed rather impressive.

Date of experience: July 2015