All reviewstypical offeringsfun waterslidebrilliant stayhand lotioncheese omeletteshotel brandfast wifirooms and common areaspaper platespool waternice perknoisy roomnice poolhot buffet breakfastwaffle stationcomfortable bedsroad noise
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Excellent staff who made effort to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Hotel provides hot breakfast which was a plus! The facility is very well kept. We had to utilize their meeting room for a family event. The staff helped us set up and clean the hall.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmonton North, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear sed12018,

Thank you for putting across what made your stay special at our hotel on this forum. We endeavor to take care of every detail of our guests’ stay and are glad to know that you were impressed with all aspects of our hospitality.
We thank you again for staying with us. Do give us another chance to serve you and curate a similar experience.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Hotel staff was so incredibly accommodating with an early check in for my very sick husband. Great pool and waterslide for kids, breakfast was good. Clean and tidy property - close to drug store and lots of eating establishments. Quick cab ride to the arena and downtown.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hi Jordaba B,
Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay .I am really happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to share your views with my team and I am sure they will be as pleased as I am .
Looking forward to welcome you back to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmonton North.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my kids for two nights here. Breakfast could have been better and the seating area for breakfast is pretty small. Go early so that you can get a table.

Lots of shopping and eating areas close by. Some are actually walking distance if the weather is warm. Staff was very friendly and courteous.

The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The pool water was v cold and this was a major setback for my kids as their main attraction was a pool with a water slide.

Overall, I would come back but check ahead in time if your only intention is to relax and swim.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmonton North, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

It was such a pleasure to read your feedback. We are really thankful that you took time to write a feedback for us.I am happy you liked the hotel and the staff. The seating capacity of the breakfast lounge is almost 100.But, the weekend was a full house and was really busy during peak hours.
I know about a technical error which lead to decrease in water temperature on Saturday. Usually our pool is warm and welcoming. I will make sure you will enjoy our pool in your next visit.
Thank you once again for taking time to write a feedback for us.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

It is a decent hotel but there are a few things you should know about
1. AC is very loud and not that effective
2. Breakfast is very basic with a poor choice
3. No hotel restaurant

The staff was nice and helpful though. A lot of restaurants around as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmonton North, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Hi Tomasz K,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for us. I am glad that you liked the staff and the hotel.
The air conditioning units are based on energy conservation system which includes motion sensors and sometimes becomes a little complicated .Our staff is well versed with the system and can be great assistance in its functioning
We do serve four types of hot proteins, waffles , oatmeal’s, cereals, fruits and yogurts as well as bakery . I will pass your suggestions to corporate to enhance it further.
As Fairfield is a select service brand we don’t have a restaurant.But, there are several restaurants around the hotel.
I am thankful for your suggestions and hope to see you whenever your travels bring you back to Edmonton

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Stayed at this hotel for more then 10 days!
Never I wanted to go any place else.
First of all,, a TV with Netflix, and youtube built in is awesome!
Makes you feel like home with your account.
Beds and very comfortable and the place is filled with restaurants close by.
LOVED my stay, Hope to come back here.
Felt good in there

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmonton North, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Hi Christian C

I am really thankful that you took time to review us and trust me your feedback is a great help to make us a better hotel. I am pleased to know that enjoy your stay with us and I will make sure we keep on delivering the same or even better service to our guests in future.
Please visit us again upon your return to Edmonton.