“Very Good Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 1, 2018

This is an unassuming little restaurant with great food. It is a great place for a large group, as well for just a couple of people. The green curry - Gang Keauy - is the best we have tasted.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I’m always a bit hesitant to try new foods but so glad that I did at my work. The food was so delicious that I ordered it for my family. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

The interior is well decorated in a Thai theme with lots Knick knacks from Thailand. The six of us shared 5 dishes and there was lots of food to be had. The two pad Thai dishes were excellent, as were the two curries. And the seafood dish had lots to offer all of us. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Overall, lots of flavour and spice - it was a great evening.

1  Thank emandernie
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I've been there a couple of times for lunch as part of a group from work. The service was prompt and my food was excellent. No complaints from any of the group about food quality or portions (which are a decent size).

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Absolutely delicious Thai food. Super friendly service and reasonable prices. The Pad Thai and Crispy Shrimp are worth trying! Would totally go again.