“My daily craving”
Review of Vaticano Cucina

Vaticano Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Vaticano Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Description: Vaticano Cucina is much more than an Italian restaurant. In the spirit of the widely celebrated Vatican City, our restaurant is a place to be delighted by the restaurant's trademark inventive, artisanal fare, rooted in Italian tradition. Our Chef, Dione Harwood, creates the authentic cuisine using the freshest, carefully selected ingredients and the passionate, creative approach to cooking. In the
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a pizza lover all my life and one of the reasons is because of restaurants like this. Chef Harwood makes the tastiest creations (even non-pizza items) and I refer everyone to try it out for themselves!

vaticanocucina, Owner at Vaticano Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much Dick for the wonderful review! We will pass this on to our wonderful Chef!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I picked this place to treat my family for my birthday and I can say that it was a great call! We started with the charity bread then the caezar salad. Both were fantastic starters! Then we ordered the St. Matthew pizza and their carbonara. Omg, my husband and I were barely talking as we eat! We even forgot to take pictures! Even my 5yr old loved everything we’ve ordered except for the carbonara bec it’s a bit spicy. But for me and my husband, it’s perfect! Fyi, the carbonara is not for sharing (in my opinion) but bec we ordered bread as appetizer, sharing it wasn’t a bad idea at all. Try it and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Truly apreciate you taking the time!!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We went to Vaticano for a birthday dinner last night and ate well. It was a party of 6. We shared the Antipasto which was a nice selection of meat and cheese, the pickles and spreads were delicious. The large antipasto plus an order of Charity bread was more than enough for 6 people.
We ordered a variety of pasta and pizza dishes and were blown away by the flavour. Everybody tried each other’s and it was delicious meal after delicious meal. We all took leftovers home as the portions were generous.
The service was also good and our server helped us order wine to go with our meals.
I have to admit when I sat down I was a little hesitant about the prices but this place was worth every dollar spent.

Danielle,

Truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and having you and your guests with us that night. We cannot tell you how much we appreciate it when someone takes the time to tell others about us :)
Look forward to having you back!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The food here was incredible and the staff was very nice to us. We have a family member with a disability and they were very accommodating.

It’s our new favourite restaurant in Edmonton.

Thanks Brad for taking the time to review us and for the great review!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a birthday celebration here and everything was just great. We had the charity bread to start with some oil and vinegar. I had the Penne Lucifero and added some Italian sausage. Also asked them to tone down the spices a little as the description sounded quite hot. It was just the right amount of spice to give it a bit of a kick.
My son had a vegan pizza that he said tasted good. It looked interesting but I didn’t try it.
Had some excellent tiramisu and cheesecake for dessert. All just excellent.
Service was friendly, prompt and professional.
All around everything was excellent.

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to review us! We truly pride ourselves on a wonderful experience.