“Delicious!!”
Review of LOFT Thai Eatery

LOFT Thai Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
LOFT Thai Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: THAI FOOD - REFINED. LOFT THAI EATERY is a Thai restaurant serving Modern Thai cuisine in a simple, contemporary setting. We aim to provide our guests with our Chef's wonderful creations in an environment that uplifts their dining experience. Every plate achieves that elusive, cuisine-defining balance, presented in a visually and gastronomically beautiful way.
Reviewed September 13, 2018

We have eaten at Loft Thai 4 times and agree that the food here is exceptionally fine! Most recently we had soup, soft shell crab and duck confit. All superb.It is a small place and crazy busy at lunch. Go in the evening for a more relaxed supper but make a reservation. I have been dreaming about my next meal at Loft Thai!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I was able to visit this place after eating there at the taste of Edmonton and had the massaman curry short rib which was delectable
My only fault with the place is it is very small and the service was slow
Overall really good though

1  Thank Trent T
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We took our sister-in-law out for dinner to celebrate her birthday, and chose the LOFT because it was conveniently located for both parties. The food was very good, Thai, but a little different than we are used to seeing. The duck confit curry was superb. Had our guests not had an aversion to too much spice, we would have tried more of their unique menu items. However, we chose instead to have the Cashew Chicken (excellent) and Pad Thai with beef (good, but my least favorite). This restaurant is in a small storefront, and seating is very limited. They are on Skip the Dishes, and if I lived in Edmonton, I would be ordering from them. I can't wait until they are able to expand to a bigger facility. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Gladys12345
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This place may be unassuming from the outside but inside is AWESOME!!! Up with the best Thai in E-town!!

1  Thank angellagetzsexy
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I cam ein for lunch today, it was delightful. This is a small spot, nicely decorated. The service was excellent, as was the food. I had the Thai Rib special. it was really, really good.

I think that this is a unique spot, a fusion spot, not your typical Thai, hence an experience and I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Ian K