“Kijiji Daily Deals - Now Nervous”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Interlude Skin Care & Massage
Ranked #3 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Edmonton
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Booked a deal through Kijiji Daily Deals for a brazilian wax and facial. Terrible customer service on the phone when booking an appointment. Hope that the service changes my first impression of this establishment. Wrote a review to their email, hope to receive a response from management.

5  Thank Shannon R

Reviewed 19 February 2011

After reviewing all the nice reviews about that place we went for a facial. No warm welcome, no smile... The first sentence that we got there is that our appointment was delayed because one staff was missing. Then came the fun part! We had to listen to the same cd track playing over and over for an hour, the "massage specialist" picked up the phone at least 3 times during our appointment. She also left the office at some point until she came back and logged herself on her computer!?!? The treatment was totally rough and unpleasant, my table was too short. I can't find anything positive to say except that we had a good sarcastic laugh about the whole experience!

12  Thank Review_on_the_road
Reviewed 4 December 2010

There is a place in Edmonton called Interlude Skin care. They have many programs (including day programs!) such as: manicures, pedicures, facial, massage,acupuncture, and many skin treatments. Interlude uses the finest brands and products. I really enjoy their interior facilities and style of work, the workers try their best to make you feel as best as possible, and I have been going their often ever since year 2000! I am satisfied with their service so far.

1  Thank PinkEdmonton
Reviewed 2 December 2010

Great place for massage and skincare,highly recommended.

1  Thank View088
Reviewed 1 December 2010

We have been taking the massage theraphy here for long. They are professional, experienced, friendly and helpful. My husband and I have referred our family and friends to Interlude Skin Care & Massage for their services. They find that is the services they look for long and they keep referring people to them now.