“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Ragazzi is a wonderful little restaurant. The service is always great and the food is even better. It is one of our favorite places to eat out. Love the thin crust on the pizza and the fresh ingredients on top....sooooo yummy.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

I have only had the pizza, which was excellent. I am a fussy pizza person. I'd rather make it myself than eat humdrum pizza. Rigazzi fits the bill. Yum! I have heard that the rest of the menu is also excellent.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

We eat at Ragazzi on Whyte Avenue often, and can't resist their pizza. Reminds me of the pizza we had in Pisa, Italy - fresh, thin crust with tasty toppings - hot out of the oven. REALLY GOOD! It is the best thin crust pizza I have had in Edmonton (just as good as Windsor, Ontario pizza - really).

This is a comfortable friendly restaurant, with pleasant, efficient staff. Not too expensive, more of a relaxing family eatery than a trendy upscale place. Good value, too.

1  Thank trekdigest
Reviewed September 26, 2015

What a nice little restaurant! The servce was awesome! Food was delicious!/ I had the Cabrese Pizza and Leslie and john both had lasagna with garlic toast. The garllic tast rated a 9 out of 10,Lasagna was also 9 out of 10. My pizza was an eve 10!

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

I was sold on the first bite of pizza ! Thin crust! It was delicious ! I had my daughters 11th bday there. There was around 20 of us. Service and food was perfect ! Thank you Andre for a fun night !