“Some of the best pizza in town”

Ragazzi Bistro Italiano
Ranked #220 of 2,540 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I've been here several times... it's a local hangout and living in the neighborhood means I can get great pizza anytime I want.

Whether you want casual dining with friends, or an intimate dinner...you can have it all.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Nice, clean simple décor. Fresh and vibrant flavours. Had the calamari, bruschetta and meatballs (all appetizers). Calamari is European style (much less breading) but cooked well and the marinara? sauce must be home made because it's the best I've ever had with a lite spice. The bruschetta is huge with cups of fresh tomato and onions on a toasted tortilla style bread. It could have used a little more spice for me, but it was still very nice. The meatballs with tomato sauce were excellent as well but I did add a few chili peppers to it after the first taste. Will be back!

1  Thank Mouselady1
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing, from the first second you walk in the door you know your in for a treat. The staff is friendly and willing to help with whatever you need. I had the soprano bread to start and the thin crust deluxe. The pizza was the best I've ever had and I've been to Italy. Others had pasta and said it was amazing and was better than home cooked. We will be back as soon as possible and would recommend this restaurant to anyone with families or a business event.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

We took a chance on this unknown spot and found it to be inviting and well looked after. Fresh flowers on the table and Italian music playing made for a relaxing luncheon.
Our service was really good and the food was great at a reasonable price too. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Arrived on time for dinner reservation and seated quickly while the restaurant was busy and full. We dined at a leisurely pace as our drinks and wine arrived quickly and our entrees soon afterwards. The salads were light and fresh as were the pasta dishes. The pizza was spicy hot as ordered. Overall the dinner experience was quite enjoyable. Our table for five was located right near the used dish drop-off and our table would be startled by the CRASH of plate-ware and cutlery being noisily dumped into the receptacle! This happened more than several times as the restaurant was too full to expect a different table after being seated and meal begun. Otherwise the experience was quite enjoyable!