“Pizza Italiano”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2016

My wife and I have eaten at Ragazzi several times and have continually enjoyed the genuine Italian fare that's so deliciously made here. The service and atmosphere are warm and friendly and you'll see the chefs right at the kitchen window as you enter welcoming customers and helping them to feel at home. In a very Americanized world of pizza, it's a pleasure to find the real thing. Until next time. Salute!

1  Thank Dan M

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Located near Bonnie Doon shopping center in a small strip mall on 82nd / Whyte ave. with plenty of parking this small in size restaurant and big in food and beverage is an ideal venue to sit back and enjoy a meal as if you're sitting in your own kitchen and mama is doing the cooking. We have eaten here numerous times mostly with family members between 8 and 12 at a time and the attention we receive as individuals is always outstanding.
Tonight July 19th we celebrated my brothers birthday with lots of food and beverages. No desert as we all over ate tonight. Thank you Jason and staff for always treating us like family. 6 meals and Soprano Bread, $130.00 drinks extra.

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I've been here several times... it's a local hangout and living in the neighborhood means I can get great pizza anytime I want.

Whether you want casual dining with friends, or an intimate dinner...you can have it all.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Nice, clean simple décor. Fresh and vibrant flavours. Had the calamari, bruschetta and meatballs (all appetizers). Calamari is European style (much less breading) but cooked well and the marinara? sauce must be home made because it's the best I've ever had with a lite spice. The bruschetta is huge with cups of fresh tomato and onions on a toasted tortilla style bread. It could have used a little more spice for me, but it was still very nice. The meatballs with tomato sauce were excellent as well but I did add a few chili peppers to it after the first taste. Will be back!

1  Thank Mouselady1
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing, from the first second you walk in the door you know your in for a treat. The staff is friendly and willing to help with whatever you need. I had the soprano bread to start and the thin crust deluxe. The pizza was the best I've ever had and I've been to Italy. Others had pasta and said it was amazing and was better than home cooked. We will be back as soon as possible and would recommend this restaurant to anyone with families or a business event.