“Comfortable and delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We went to Ragazzi last night to celebrate a birthday. We all got a pasta dish and were pleased with our meals, simple and flavourful. The service was excellent, wine and dessert were good too.
I want to go back to try the pizza, it looked like lots of people were getting it!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We enjoy having a meal at Ragazzi Bistro Italiano when we are visiting Edmonton. The service is excellent and the food tastes great.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We popped in for quick lunch on a Friday during work based on some of the recommendations from trip advisor.

The outside of this place doesn't do it justice. Very clean and pleasently decorated.

My pizza was hot and fresh thin crust. Very tasty. My co-worker's panini sandwich was also really good.

Our server was super friendly and attentive. My glass was never empty. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Marc S
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza, pasta and salads with a difference. Thin crust. .. traditional toppings. Come for the food stay for the friendship and FUN. GOOD wine and beer selection lots of free parking Family owned and operated good value for the money

Reviewed 27 July 2016

At sixty-five, I hate to imagine the thousands of times I have driven past this location. There have been many businesses in this Bonnie Doon plaza, the most notable being the Post Office for many years. I am not sure how long Ragazzi has been in the east end of this small plaza but it has been quite a while. From the outside it would not be a place that I would stop. I was only clued into this restaurant by my 16 year old Princess. She came home one night raving about the food and it took a while to match the restaurant to her teenage attempts at addresses. Seconds later in exasperation, she turned her phone to me and showed me the picture on the net. Knock me over with a feather!

So this afternoon, my wife, the teenage monster and myself felt like an Italian lunch and this was near by. There is no question that once you walk in, you almost want to step back out to try and connect the sterile store front to the beautiful little restaurant hidden within. Still, you can't eat furnishings so we settled in to give it a try, the youngster giddily making suggestions. We ordered Insalata Mista, Zuppa Di Verdure, Penne, Alla Bolognese, the lunch size Ravioli Pomo, Scaloppine Di Vitello and just to keep the roll going, finished off with Tiramisu, Caffe Latte and Ragazzi Coffee. Each bite was a joy and I would personally be hard pressed to decide whether the Zuppa or the Scaloppine topped my favorite. Maybe I will call this one a tie. If I had only one teeny criticism it would be that they should provide freshly grated parmesan cheese as opposed to the dry powdered stuff that sits on each table. This food deserves the extra touch!

The parking lot both in front and beside the restaurant is very large so parking is no problem. This restaurant is closed between 2:00pm and 4:00pm so plan for either a lunch or supper. In leaving we talked with another table that had the pizza and when we return next, we will definitely make that our next selection.

2  Thank baudley