“I enjoy this restaurant, but I sure wish they made a better crust for their pizza”

Ragazzi Bistro Italiano
Ranked #57 of 3,512 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I have been here many times with my family over the years. I have always enjoyed the place and the service has always been excellent. I came here the other night with a friend, they have just re-opened.

The server we had was delightful, fun, prompt and attentive, excellent service.

I ordered the Cappriacosa pizza, my freind ordered the Penne Al'Arrabbiata. The pizza was good, I like the sauce and toppings,

My friend enjoyed the penne.

Overall a good spot but I just find the pizza crust to be very hard, too hard for my liking.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Hello trip-a-holics ... dropped by the ole pizzeria the other nite and the boys dished it up again .. salad and pasta were bang on and the pizza was its usual goodness. See a few stale reviews and can only say, if your looking for New York style pies at its best, this is the place, if not call 222 !! .. the padrino

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We were 6 adults on a Thursday evening. Restaurant was busy, with a nice atmosphere. Good menu with a decent selection of pasta including gluten free, in addition to a wide range of pizza. Friendly and capable staff. You get the impression they are genuinely happy to have you there. The interior is old fashioned but comfortable. Easy parking. Reasonable prices. Good venue for a decent Italian meal with family or friends.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I am so disappointed by this place. I had read great reviews in a local Edmonton magazine and went in with high expectations bringing in 4 guests. The pizza crust was dry and tasteless... the ingredients are not premium Italian ( no grana padano or san marzano) but you are still paying $25 a pizza....

I'm sad because Edmonton doesn't have many other great options.... I would probably rather have Pizza Hut than this. At least I won't feel ripped off.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor for Ragazzi, I was excited to go there. We ordered three different pizzas to try out but were disappointed. There wasn't much flavour to the pizza and the crust was dry and hard.

Date of visit: June 2017