“Italian Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2024

Love coming to this hidden gem. We had a 1 year old and a 4 year old with us. The head Chef is so nice, the oldest wanted to see the pizza being made so the Chef was throwing the pizza in the air and showed him what he was putting on it. Kids being kids they wanted to walk around which the waitresses were super nice about that.
All the while the food is AMAZING, highly recommend if you want great Italian food.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed December 19, 2022

The local paper named it the best pizza in the city. On that recommendation we went to this restaurant (over 10 years ago). It is our go to restaurant. I don't hesitate to take clients or special guests. All of the dishes are excellent. The only suggestion I have, leave the pizza as is, its excellent, just supply the guests that order pizza with a steak knife (standard fair in Quebec).

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed September 3, 2022 via mobile

What a fab place! We took a chance here as I couldn’t find any reviews and so glad we did. The food was brilliant and the pasta very authentic. Often tomato sauces can be sweet in Italians here but not here, it was perfect! The portions were a great size and the staff we so lovely! Also great value for money - will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed January 14, 2022 via mobile

Fabulous food with first class service for very reasonable prices. Great friendly atmosphere. Real family place with chef Daniel and staff that are happy to work there. Be a place you can go on your own or with a gang and have a good time.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed November 10, 2021

My brother and I took my mother with mobility challenges here for lunch as it's accessible with disabled parking close to the entrance door and no stairs. The service is attentive and personable.

As always (I've eaten here a number of times), our food was delicious. You leave feeling full, but not overwhelmingly so. I usually order dishes with cream sauces, but I chose one with a tomato sauce this time. Wow, I will definitely order more tomato sauce dishes here in the future - delicious! The sauce was fresh and tangy. No doubt, I'll be back to Ragazzi's in the future.

Date of visit: October 2021