Review Highlights
Historical type setting

It is going through a multi-million dollar upgrade and should be completed within the next two... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rebecca702016
Edmonton, Canada
Great family day

Lots of activities, very friendly staff and interesting - well worth a visit, especially if you... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$20.64
from US$117.90
from US$20.64
1,671 results
All reviews steam train train ride selkirk hotel ferris wheel different eras capitol theatre pony rides fur trade costumed interpreters step back in time bannock old cars street cars all ages whole family great place to visit special events
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Was sad that the train wasn't in operation this year so it was a bit of a walk to the fort and back again (It's much nicer to take the train and start at the old fort and travel forward in time).

The cost is a little higher than other local attractions, and as such, it's not an activity we can visit very often - maybe once a summer.

Fortedmonton P, SM expert at Fort Edmonton Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

We're so glad you enjoy your visits to the park, thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We can't wait to welcome you back in 2021 when, not only will the train be up and running, but the park will look pretty different with all our great improvements (including a new pricing structure). Thanks again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Excellent way for children, but also for people interested in the more recent history (cca. 150 years) of the European "incursion" into Canada's West. Lots to see, learn and do, while learning how whyte people lived and worked during this period.

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit. :)

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. Our entrance includes all rides and all the sight seeing you can find. Live the costumes and friendly staff. We spent 3 hours there but there’s more to see and do. We shall be back.

So great to hear, we agree that the Park requires several hours to see and do everything! :D Thanks for your review!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Edmonton is my home and it was only about 6 months ago that I went to Fort. Edmonton for the 2nd time ever. I was amazed at the change from my first first. So many more attractions and I am unhappy to say that the price increased by so much. Although I feel it is well worth the price I completely understand when families with youngster's say it's too expensive. For myself, I much enjoyed high tea. That was the highlight of my trip.

So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the park, if you were surprised by the changes since your last visit you will be shocked by the improvements made when we re-open in 2021! :D

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We planned to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the park one evening, expecting just a model of the old fort and some small attractions... but there was much more, it was like going back in time. We didn't have enough time... I would recommend an entire day.

Oh you definitely need a whole day to see the Park! :D Thanks so much for visiting and taking advantage of our Cinema Series! Although we'll be closed until 2021 for renovations, events like this one will continue!