Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Pearl Showroom - Sass Jordan

Very impressed with the Pearl Showroom. Decor is contemporary, updated. Great layout for a show... read more

Reviewed February 25, 2018
suebaby39
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Interesting place to gamble

Very western type casino. Stagecoache in the centre of the casino. Lots of slots. Nice... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Ebike Tour
2 Reviews
from US$61.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I am not from Edmonton but if I come back I definitely won't be returning to this casino. Everyone looks depressed, even the staff don't want to be there. The managers are out of touch, they walked through the casino not even acknowledging the staff or the customers.

It's really awkward and quiet, there is no music, no atmosphere, no people! I've never seen a casino with so few people in it! This place is going downhill fast.

6  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed March 30, 2012

There is an east indian man working in the poker room who has to be the rudest person I know working in an service industry type of job. But this doesn't really surprise me at all as many people working at Yellowhead Casino are quite rude (and extremely obese).
I don't recommend anyone go to this casino.

5  Thank bfdscxf
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We visit this casino a couple times of year. it is always clean with a good selection of slot machines. We make a point of coming for dinner here too as the Prime Rib is always fantastic and reasonably priced.
They seem to attract somewhat of an older crowd but it makes for a nice outing irregardless of your age.

1  Thank Andrea J
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I like this casino, little more of the wow factor here. It's fairly big, I like this Casino better than the River Cree.

1  Thank hcheverie
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Before when I went to Yellowhead casino on a Friday or Saturday night there was lots of people and the casino had both pits open, but when I recently went to this casino on a Friday night there was not that many people in the casino and only one pit was open.

When I went to play blackjack I realized another thing had changed, the dealers were dealing extremely FAST, it was clear to me that this casino wanted its patrons to lose their money as FAST as possible, and not have a relaxed enjoyable experience.

Whether or not this casino goes bankrupt or not, I don't really care, I will never go back to this casino again, its just not a good atmosphere.

Also the food at this casino is very, very, very expensive and I am sure that dog food probably tastes better

12  Thank fdxxus4