Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
US$125
US$120
  • Pool
1,069 results
All reviewssouth edmontonbreakfast roomclose to the airportanthony hendayeasy accesspool areawhite spothot tubfree breakfasthot breakfastother hotelsa great stayfridge and microwaveparking lotexcellent hotellocation is greatclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Very accommodating, spacious rooms, very clean rooms. We had a great stay and would come again in a minute.

Room Tip: If u need handicap rooms they are fantastic.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Mandy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Dear Sheena,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! We are all very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate hearing it!

See you again real soon!

Best Western Plus South Edmonton

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and each time it does NOT disappoint! The rooms are beautiful, and the beds are comfortable! My inlaws are in Edmonton and I have stayed at so many hotels in Edmonton over the years it is crazy! I consider this one a gem... so much so I have been hesitant to write a review as I don't want others to know about how awesome this hotel is!! LOL (I wanted to keep it my little secret!)

The breakfast in the morning is one of the best ever! Lots of variety and they stay on top of all the food to keep the hot food fresh!

I absolutely love the pool! My daughter loves the waterslide, and has such a blast! She could spend hours in there!

On our last visit our daughter (4) left her most prized blanket ever in the hotel room! We were all the way home to Calgary before we noticed. I called the hotel, and they had found the blanket on the bed, and at their expense they Fed Ex'd the blanket to me in Calgary!! That is what I call service, and the reason I feel I have to let others know about this hotel, and their incredible service! I will be staying here again, and I will refer others!

You will not be disappointed with this one!

Connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/AmandaEvansCC

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank canada134
Mandy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Dear Canada134,

Thanks so much for your great review! We really appreciate it. Our staff has been working hard to ensure the best customer service and everyday we are told, keep up the good work!

It's great to hear that every time you come you enjoy your stay and it's because of guests like you we are ALMOST #1 in the city. :) We would not be as busy or successful without repeat loyal guests and look foward to seeing you again real soon!

Have a great day

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I recently stayed here with my spouse and our three children. We had a business suite, with two queen beds and a pull out couch. Our room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The bathroom was a bit small, but so is the bathroom at home! The beds were extremely comfortable, and the room was quiet with only a bit of noise from the highway out front. My children loved the pool and waterside, and we all enjoyed the options at breakfast. Overall, a great spot to stay to see some sights around Edmonton, and do a bit of shopping too. Only complaints are that the coffee is pretty weak, and that they had a hard time staying on top of towels for the pool. Pretty minor issues if you ask me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank NorthernMum74
Mandy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Dear NorthernMum74,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind remarks! Our two queen business suite is very popular with families. The spacious two queen bedroom with pullout couch, fridges, microwaves and coffee makers provides most of the amenites a family would need. We try our best to ensure that when our guests visit, it is like a home away from home and I am happy to hear we hit the mark with you.

I look forward to seeing you again!
Happy Leap Year

Reviewed 23 February 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel. It is a great place to stay when needing a rest. The rooms are clean and well laid out. The breakfast is a good (not great) start to the day and the fitness area is decent enough. Not sure of the pool as every time we have gone it has been full of kids...and the pool is not big.

We booked a jacuzzi suite which was a spacious room. We both fit in the tub but thankfully the misses is small as it would not fit most couples. Also the hot tap was off and needed to be tightened back on. No-one at the hotel to fault as the tap looks fine. The hotel needed to be informed.

Location is close to the highway, Edmonton's so-called outlet mall, Superstore and Walmart etc...

Some great restaurants nearby too.

All-in-all...a great place to stay and far cheaper than the hotels surrounding it. I will be back.

Room Tip: Not sure...always booked the jacuzzi suite so it has been on the back corner of the hotel facing the highway. Highway noise in a non-event though...not load at all.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear KIWIBOYCalgary,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Edmonton. I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time at our hotel.

Your feedback is very much appreciated as many travellers use this site to decide whether to stay with us! Everytime we get reviews like yours it makes us more proud and pushes us to continue to provide the best customer service.

Is was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Originally I had pre-paid for a 2 night stay here and needed to extend my stay another 2 nights on a busy weekend in February. Front desk staff were very courteous and this was not a problem at all. Rates were very reasonable and All of my requests while staying with my 2 small children were met including a Playpen, extra towels and blankets. My King suite was very spacious and clean. One day I requested no housekeeping service and was pleased to see that no one entered my room at all while i was away (which has happened at other hotels I have stayed at). Pool area was mainly well kept except bathrooms. They must use more salt than chlorine in pool water and I like that. Slide was quite fast, older kids won't get bored. Free continental breakfast had an excellent selection for all ages.
A few minor complaints - Key card(s) did not work for secondary outside access even after reprogramming (I think it was the door) and Front Desk ran out of change for coin laundry. Like I said minor.
Otherwise had a really great stay here and we will be back.

Room Tip: The king suite is a great value and room is really spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bmpeters

Dear Mr. BMPETERS.

On behalf of all our staff I am happy to hear you had a wonderful stay. Many agree; our pool is awesome and the kids love it. I am glad yours did as well!

The Management and staff are always pleased to be your hosts and I am happy that we were able to demonstrate our services and skills that we strive to provide each and every guest that comes to visit.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the the Best Western Plus South Edmonton and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely