Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
US$90
US$85
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$75
US$171
  • Pool
US$119
US$108
River Cree Resort and Casino(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
1,086 results
All reviewssouth edmontonbreakfast roomclose to the airportanthony hendayeasy accesspool areawhite spothot tubfree breakfasthot breakfastother hotelsa great stayfridge and microwaveparking lotexcellent hotellocation is greatclean rooms
995 - 1,000 of 1,086 reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Our family has stayed at this hotel around 6 times in the last 18 months and have never had a bad experience. The staff is friendly, helpful and the fact that you get a full breakfast every morning is a bonus! The rooms have always been clean, and the whole feel of the hotel seems very quiet and well taken care of. We will most certainly come here again, the location is perfect close to food & shopping in the south and extremely easy access to A.H. Drive.... which take you everywhere!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Mandy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Dear Larissa,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I am happy to hear that every time you come you get consistant service and are still happy with our hotel. We truely value guests like you who continue to choose us over all the competition in the area.

Seeing a regular customer return over and over is definitely a bonus for us as well and every day we get more and more regulars just like you! No matter what you are travelling for, where you work, who you meet, it's always nice to see a familiar face!

Thank you for choosing us again and again.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This hotel is only a few years old so the rooms all look brand new! very modern, clean, and nice. excellent service from staff. quick and easy check in, check out. we had a king Jacuzzi suite which was excellent. beds were comfy. good gym and good pool. great location. many places to eat near by, fast or dine in. only thing that would make this hotel perfect for me is making there breakfast go later than 9:30am.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear shayrez,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I just want to say that we are considering changing out breakfast hours on the weekend to accomodate our guests that like to relax on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Be sure to check with our agents next time you visit!

I do also agree with your statement about our beds, every chance I get to sleep at our hotel I look forward to getting a great night sleep, I am glad you had one as well.

See you soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very accommodating, spacious rooms, very clean rooms. We had a great stay and would come again in a minute.

Room Tip: If u need handicap rooms they are fantastic.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Sheena,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! We are all very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate hearing it!

See you again real soon!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and each time it does NOT disappoint! The rooms are beautiful, and the beds are comfortable! My inlaws are in Edmonton and I have stayed at so many hotels in Edmonton over the years it is crazy! I consider this one a gem... so much so I have been hesitant to write a review as I don't want others to know about how awesome this hotel is!! LOL (I wanted to keep it my little secret!)

The breakfast in the morning is one of the best ever! Lots of variety and they stay on top of all the food to keep the hot food fresh!

I absolutely love the pool! My daughter loves the waterslide, and has such a blast! She could spend hours in there!

On our last visit our daughter (4) left her most prized blanket ever in the hotel room! We were all the way home to Calgary before we noticed. I called the hotel, and they had found the blanket on the bed, and at their expense they Fed Ex'd the blanket to me in Calgary!! That is what I call service, and the reason I feel I have to let others know about this hotel, and their incredible service! I will be staying here again, and I will refer others!

You will not be disappointed with this one!

Connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/AmandaEvansCC

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank canada134
Mandy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Canada134,

Thanks so much for your great review! We really appreciate it. Our staff has been working hard to ensure the best customer service and everyday we are told, keep up the good work!

It's great to hear that every time you come you enjoy your stay and it's because of guests like you we are ALMOST #1 in the city. :) We would not be as busy or successful without repeat loyal guests and look foward to seeing you again real soon!

Have a great day

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I recently stayed here with my spouse and our three children. We had a business suite, with two queen beds and a pull out couch. Our room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The bathroom was a bit small, but so is the bathroom at home! The beds were extremely comfortable, and the room was quiet with only a bit of noise from the highway out front. My children loved the pool and waterside, and we all enjoyed the options at breakfast. Overall, a great spot to stay to see some sights around Edmonton, and do a bit of shopping too. Only complaints are that the coffee is pretty weak, and that they had a hard time staying on top of towels for the pool. Pretty minor issues if you ask me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank NorthernMum74
Mandy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Dear NorthernMum74,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind remarks! Our two queen business suite is very popular with families. The spacious two queen bedroom with pullout couch, fridges, microwaves and coffee makers provides most of the amenites a family would need. We try our best to ensure that when our guests visit, it is like a home away from home and I am happy to hear we hit the mark with you.

I look forward to seeing you again!
Happy Leap Year