“Lunch!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Cozy place with a good selection of yummy home style Greek food. Authentic and priced-right. Cozy, relaxed and with great decor. Recommend the chicken souvlaki and the oven roasted potatoes. Crowded at lunch, make a reservation on Fridays.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The servers were friendly, but the service was lacking in that it took a substantial amount of time to receive our orders when it wasn't busy and we were a table of two. They mixed up my boyfriend's side order, which the server corrected right away... odd though as the server had made the recommendation for the side after the original plate he wanted to order was unavailable.

The Greek salad was good, the chicken and rice soup was good, and the potatoes were good; however, the roast lamb was what I would consider barely edible. The meat was tough, dry, and strongly flavoured as though it was wild game. Of the three slices, I forced down one and couldn't eat the rest. I was incredibly disappointed as I had been looking forward to good, Greek lamb.

I'm even more disappointed as the restaurant received such high ratings.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2017

My girlfriend and I where treated to a hospitable fun time along with a great friendly waitress who served us Prawns cooked the way everyone would like. The potato's were cooked soft with a lemon coated flavor along was some tasty soft flavored rice as a perfect combination. Owner George Brumis always follows up to see how our service and food was. His staff are a one of a kind unit who'll go out of their way to make certain your needs are met along with the service desired and the food that's carefully prepared that makes this Restaurant the 2017 Restaurant of the year in my books. Happy returning customer John Zapantis

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017

After reading the reviews on the trip advisor we decided to try this restaurant and we totally agree with the reviews. Our appetizers were hommus and spanokopita, our mains where chicken souvlaki and calamari with rice, and greek salad. Everything was homemade and absolutely delicious the service was fast and excellence. We will return again and again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Came here with a friends for a lovely evening. There is limited parking in back so street parking can cost you a bit until after 6pm.
The food came out fast because we were there earlier than the crowd. It was warm and fantastic and hits the spot for a wholesome supper.
I will be back.