1,275 results
All reviews industrial area sherwood park front desk recommend this hotel late check great place to stay buffet breakfast hot tub an upgrade checking out parking lot wedding lounge banquet conference
Reviewed June 25, 2018

we stayed in Radisson last Friday, June 22. I was told that the manager would reach for me when she comes back since no manager was on duty last Saturday, but until now I did not receive any call. So I am taking time to write to you. I booked a premium room but unfortunately we were given a standard room. We are four in total, my husband who us 6”5 , my 9 year old and 6 year old sons ( I hope you could imagine how we did our best to fit on that bed)

Let me tell you the details. We arrived around 6ish to 7,We were on a tight schedule since we were to watch a football game in the coliseum. Two male receptionists greeted me and went on with checking in procedures. As we went to settle in the room I was shocked since it only has one bed. So I hurriedly called fron desk, put on hold and then a guy answered. I asked him nicely if this was really the room (I booked through a Hotels.com so I was very patient, and I my phone was dead too so I could not check. The receptionist told me that the room is right, Because in their system it shows that I just booked a standard room.And then dead air, a bit awkward so I did not argue for I think he knows better since he has this in their system. And we were running late for our football game. After the game I purchased myself a charger since I could not believe this the roomI booked! How could I be given such a room when I was so sure that I saw in the site it says 2 KING SIZE BEDS. Indeed My booking was for aPremium room, but by this hour I was too exhausted and Thought I’d call Hotels.com first, it might be an error on there part. But I was already pissed, since they should be the ones communicatinng : Radisson and Hotels.com. Oh,well I thought,tomorrow then.
Saturday, I called hotels.com, lady said she will call Radisson for I really did book a premium room. I was put on hold, she came back to me and told me that the manager will just give me a call since the manager has not arrive for work yet.

I waited. 8:30 am and I thought enough of all these waiting, I am the one inconvenienced but it seems like I am more patient and interested in fixing this mess. I went down to front desk, found out that manager was on Rest day. No manager for the day and they can not dix the problem. Compensation is only done by manager, okay well then on Saturdays stay in Radisson should be perfect since no one can fix a mess like this. I was helpless and so there is no point for an argument. Until now no one called me

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
2  Thank Maria Iñesa C
Bavani N, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear maria

We sincerely apologies for the mix up in room type, and a Duty Manager not being on site at the time your arrived or checked out.

I have since left your a VM and also an email offering a gift certificate for a future stay for the inconvenience to you and family.

Regards

Anne Bavani
Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We were in an older room and a few details showed their age (bathroom lighting, bath tub plug), but all very clean and pleasant otherwise. Restaurant nothing fancy, but everything was clean and tidy and everyone helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Bavani N, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback on the cleanliness of the hotel and the helpful team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Edmonton

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Late check-in after a long drive from Banff National Forest Park. The hotel was adjacent to the Airport and the rate I was booked in was a great rate. Parking was $15 after membership with Marriott was added. The rooms were modern and the bathroom was fully stocked with towels and toiletries. We were assigned on the 7th floor with a view of the airport. Will recommend staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing teh airport for a greta view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

The response may be related to another hotel

We are Radisson and our location is not near the airport and we have complimentary parking..

Although we will welcome you when you are visiting Edmonton...

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Clean sheets , hot water , easy to get to - lacks effort in restaurants and bar area , staff helpfull - avoid rooms in main tower - other sections of the complex are better - but ok for a few days if your on this side of town

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TimeTraveller1972
Bavani N, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

We thank you for the comments on our cleanliness and staff

And hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Edmonton.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

This is not the hotel to stay at if you are working night shift on a shutdown. Today my fire alarm was malfunctioning in my room all day while I was trying to sleep when I approached the front desk they informed me that they don't have maintenance on the weekends. They have a bbq outside in the parking lots at lunch twice a week which can be heard up to the 4th floor. They have had a truck rodeo also a dance competition in the parking lot on two separate weekends. Also fire alarm testing which was suppose to start at 2 pm one day which they started at 1 pm which was a nice surprise for all the night shift workers. They have one washer and one dryer which is always in use so all the workers have to find a place to get their laundry done.
This hotel is not accommodating at all, I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY OFFER ROOMS TO NIGHT SHIFT WORKERS IF THEY CAN'T SLEEP.
When my wife and I start in town we usually stay at the Staybridge suites which is a very good hotel.

Room Tip: go to the staybridge suite this hotel is the worst.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fishon1331
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for writing a review. We are saddened to hear about the issues you had during your stay. We were told that you were not comfortable due to the noise brought by the surroundings the fire alarm in particular, since it was not in its best condition during the time of your stay. We understand that we are in the business of providing good rest, and we apologize for the inconvenience if we fell short of it that time. We also heard your concerns regarding the laundry equipment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements provide an outstanding service. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay