This is a seemingly older hotel / motel close to a mall and the city centre airport. I Thought the room was nice as it looked like it had been renovated. There is a pool and hot tub near the lobby that was nice as well. My only beef with the hotel is that you may have an outside motel style room facing a parking lot. It didn't bother me, but if you were a lady etc, you may feel a bit uneasy about walking across a big parking lot at night if you want to get to your room. The property is like a giant "U" and you may get an inside room like a regular hotel, or one of the parking lot ones, luck of the draw I guess? No free breakfast, but there is a Tim Hortons and bar/restaurant on site. I found the mall across the street very nice. If I were to stay here again, I'd ask for an inside room near the lobby. Oh yeah - Nice big TVs in rooms. that was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus City Centre Inn is family owned and operated two story Hotel/Motel. This Hotel has completed numerous upgrades and is enjoyed by both families and business people alike. Our Hotel is located just five minutes from the downtown core, across the street from Kingsway Mall, within a few city blocks of NAIT, RCMP K-division, AMA travel, the Royal Alex and Glenrose Hospitals and the Alberta Aviation museum. Come take a splash in our pool, Hot tub and 30 foot waterslide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western Edmonton
- Edmonton Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn Edmonton, Alberta