All reviews double tree mayfield dinner theatre warm cookies front desk west edmonton king suite breakfast buffet great hotel upon check living room business trip short drive west side an upgrade industrial area would highly recommend this hotel excellent stay
Reviewed November 23, 2015

This is our second time we have stayed at this hotel and attended the show at the May Field Dinner Theater. It is truly a wonderful experience when visiting Edmonton. I wish we were aware of it many years ago, as we visit often, finding ourselves with not alot to do in the evening. This is a wonderful hotel to stay at.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SemionovM, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your nice comments! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed November 20, 2015

I have now stayed at this hotel twice on business for my company. Both stays have been excellent in quality and service. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to stay in the west Edmonton area for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SemionovM, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2015

Reviewed November 18, 2015

This property was recently renovated and reflagged to Doubletree. Although a little bit out of the way, I will definitely consider again for a future visit to Edmonton.

What I liked: Upgraded to a nice room in the "suite" tower, room prepared as requested (hypoallergenic). Complementary (full) breakfast for Diamond members was above average when compared to breakfast offering at other Doubletree. Decent gym with adequate equipment offering. Quiet. Nice size room, comfortable bed, good temperature control throughout the room.

What to watch for / could be improved: Nothing to report, as this was a relatively short stay

The X Factor: Location - This property is somewhere in between Downtown and the core "West Edmonton" area.

Overall - highly recommended

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank ottwatrvllr
SemionovM, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2015

It's awesome to hear you enjoyed our location, and were served so well by our staff. We work very hard to provide all our guests with the perfect stay! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2015

I stayed at this hotel on two different occasions for work and had an incredible two stays.

The lobby of the hotel is open concept and feels very large wich I really like. The hotel lobby bar is always a happening place which brings a nice ambience to the lobby. The hotel restaurant has an amazing buffet lunch which kept me and my coworkers filled every day.

The room itself is nicely renovated with modern features. I found both rooms very roomy and very clean and quiet. The bathrooms were nicely updated and the whole experience left a very positive impression on me.

The value was most impressive and I've stayed at more expensive hotels in the area which definitely were not as nice.

I will definitely be staying at this hotel again, when I return to Edmonton. They also have amazing conference facilities if you are looking for a meeting spot. Free self serve parking outside makes it easy to get in and out.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

It's great to hear you enjoyed our location, staff, and amenities. We're committed to providing all of our guests with the perfect hotel stay.
Thanks again for reviewing us so highly. Please have a lovely day, and come back soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Went to the diner theater that is located at this hotel and was offered the chance to up grade to get passes for the buffet breakfast the next day. Had a great stay and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. The cookie was also great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank You for your feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and stay with us in the nearest future.