All reviews sketchy area room was clean restaurant downstairs stayed two nights shopping and restaurants cleaning staff king bed
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We had checked in as an emergency evacuation from our home, we walked into our room and the tables were sticky and filthy. The lights were flickering and we were told by the staff to just "be careful" as the wiring was poorly done. After 20 minutes of listening to people screaming we went for a cigarette, only to get off the elevator with 2 young girls that were meeting men in the parking lot and were "working" we went for a brief walk around the building to spot a truck blowing heat into the 3rd floor for bed bugs. Stay FAR AWAY. We checked out and went elsewhere. Disgusting building.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank desmondosborn
HotelGMRosslyn, General Manager at Rosslyn Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for posting your comments, it's amazing how far some folks will go for a refund.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Very clean, staff are very helpful and accommodating. Restaurant on site. Go shopping, visit museum, attend tournaments and come back to the great food at the restaurant and a quiet and clean room to sleep in at the perfect price! would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank G6691GBpatriciar
HotelGMRosslyn, General Manager at Rosslyn Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for making the time to write your comments. We will post them in our staff room. Very much appreciated, thank you again and we hope to be of service again on your next visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here and were happy with the convenient location. We were very pleased with how clean the room was. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The breakfast was very nice. We will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelGMRosslyn, General Manager at Rosslyn Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you for posting your glowing comments, they are always much appreciated.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel when I went to go see Shania Twain I had other friends stay there as well! I was put in a shady part of the hotel looked raunchy the room looked outdated! And when I went to meet up with the girls in the other room on the other side it was decent a lot better condition than where I was staying! I called down to ask if I could stay in a room close to my friends and they said no they were booked up! Didn’t seem busy to me but ok! We went to the show came back had a hard time falling asked because it just felt creepy in the room #230. The next morning woke up at 7:23am to very loud banging right above me! I couldn’t believe it!! The noise was crazy loud they were doing roofing right above me and walking around and I could hear everything including them talking....it was fricken crazy!! I called down they said there was nothing they could do! I had no choice but to pack up and go home! Before I left I did complain up front talked to the manager said he would give me a discount on my stay...they handed me a $25 dollar Esso car wash gift card it was seriously a joke! But I took it and just today I tried to use it and it wouldn’t work!!! I am a very quiet customer and have been in quite a few hotels for holidays and get togethers and out of all my stays in hotels I have never ever experienced anything like this in my life! I strongly urge people to go somewhere else this manager was very cold to deal with I didn’t loose my cool even though I was really over tired just couldn’t believe staff could ever treat a person/customer this way! For that reason I will never stay at that hotel again and will def tell people of my horrible horrible experience there! Just not management material over there and if they treated me like crap I am sure there are others who had similar experiences! I even have a video tape of how loud it was in there! There was no way I could go back to bed and try to sleep I was forced out of my room!
Extremely disappointed customer experience

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank janet r
HotelGMRosslyn, General Manager at Rosslyn Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time write out your concerns. Please accept our sincere apologies for the noise the roofers made, as I mentioned to you during our conversation at the front desk. I had just returned from the roof and asked them to stop. We were completely unaware and caught off guard just as our guests were that the roofer would be working on our roof that particular day. We also looked into your reservation, you booked a room in our Heritage wing, your friends did not, they booked rooms in the tower. Yes, the concert did sell quite a few rooms that evening and we were keeping rooms available for walk ins looking to pay our price. The heritage wing is marketed towards travelers who are looking for a no frills, discounted or economical guest room, you get what you pay for. A clean no frills room. We are surprised to learn that our gift card did not work, as we always include the verification slip to prove to guests that the card is genuine. We thank you for voicing your opinion and do hope that you provide us the opportunity to redeem ourselves at some point in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We use The Rosslyn Inn & Suites when we come into town. It is pet friendly and all pets stay on the second floor. The best view of course is on the 5th floor. If you want a suite then you overlook the south facing parking lot and bright lights. The north side rooms offer a view of the malls. The room was clean and the king bed was huge and comfortable. Even though we stayed two nights they replaced the sheets and gave us clean towels as well.

Room Tip: North side high up is good. Suites on the south side high up as well
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter M
HotelGMRosslyn, General Manager at Rosslyn Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we will also post them in the staff room for all to see.