The recent stay at this hotel was pleasant, if you are there for work or a short period. The front desk staff were incredibly helpful and pleasant, which was very refreshing ! The hotel has covered parking with a restriction of 6'3 and a parking lot across the street for pay and park, there are also metered parking spots across the street. The elevator is somewhat creepy and the door jerks while opening. The corridors are narrow, the walls textured and pale orange and red are screaming the 60's. The rooms are clean and basic, you are able to open the windows which cooled off the room, which even with thermostat down was too warm. My room did not come with a fridge or microwave which would have been very handy as the hotel restaurant Alberts, is only open from 0700-3 pm ! There food was good but expensive for some reason ? The fitness room had a elliptical, recumbent bike and a treadmill that's belt slips occasionally, you have to get the tv remote from reception, it was awesome to have this fitness room that was key locked and front desk observable so that you could just enjoy your workout without worrying as much about your personal safety. There is a Boston pizza across the street, Tim Hortons is on Jasper ave to the left 2mins down and there was fresh Mexican restaurants, subways, second cups and a ricki's. I enjoyed the walk to and from my destination daily. The ice machine is on the third level, the pop is on the fifth ( didn't use ? ). I paid about a hundred dollars a night plus additional taxes, good bang for your buck, downtown. I would stay here again, no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering "The Best Value Under the Sun." We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Inside our award-winning Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ***Please Note : Our Parking lot is undergoing renovations to improve our guest experience. We thank you for you understanding.*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton Downtown Alberta
- Edmonton Days Inn