All reviewspublic librarybuffet restaurantfront desk staff were very helpfulroom keystayed here for nightsbed was comfortableodourupgradesmicrowave
Reviewed August 17, 2015

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a night and you couldn't pay me to stay another ever again. We had our dog with us so we had to be put in a smoking room. This was not a problem as this is typically the policy in hotels, smoking rooms are pet rooms and vica versa. The problem was that the windows DO NOT OPEN! What kind of hotel has smoking room with windows that don't open?! We choked the whole night on the smell of stale smoke. The overall cleanliness of the room was just as bad. Burn holes in the bedding, stains on the carpets and chairs.Needless to say we woke up early and checked out ASAP.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on price and ok reviews. My husband, daughter, and I drove 750km for a major concert in Edmonton. We didn't need anything fancy, just a place to sleep before heading home the next day. When we arrived we were given a filthy, smoking room even though we had reserved a NON-smoking room. Because of the major concert, there was nothing else available here or any other hotel we called. We finally found something 30 mins away. After driving to our new hotel and back, we were an hour late for the concert and then had a huge hassle finding parking. I will never book a room in a hotel that has smoking rooms. We were only in the room a few minutes but the smell was so bad my throat was burning the rest of the night. Not only that, but even if I was a smoker, the room was gross. The fabric chairs were covered in stains from who knows what (I don't want to know). The area was extremely sketchy too, I wouldn't have wanted to go back there after midnight anyway.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Every time I've used my Wyndham rewards, booked a room, they have always downgraded the room when I get there. So I'm pretty choked about it.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Will not go back. When I called down for tv problem was told no technician. A/c didn't work all night

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family