All reviews public library buffet restaurant front desk staff were very helpful room key stayed here for nights bed was comfortable odour upgrades microwave
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I think it was ok. Need mattress upgrade but ok. Close to what we needed. No one bothered us and service was good. There

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I came to Edmonton for one night for a concert, excited to get a hotel close to the Stadium. I walked into the lobby and the front desk were amazing. It was a nice way to start my day knowing I had a great concert to attend the evening of. But when you walk into the room it's old looking, dirty, has that odd stinky smell like it hasn't been cleaned. By the looks of it, the housekeepers maybe came in and changed the sheets and that's it. No form of cleaning at all. I went and told one of the housekeepers about the room and they just disregard what I had to say. Yes the hotel is a lot cheaper then most places but doesn't mean the service has to be this bad. I will never stay in this hotel again!train your staff members(housekeepers) to learn some customer service skills.
If I could rate this hotel a zero star I would.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Hotel horrible, they said they have a crib for a baby but when we came in they could find it... so we should to move in another hotel. Everything very old, smell very bad... and its should be for 50 or 60 dollar's per night!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel with free breakfast for less that $100 a night. The hotel is older and maybe needs some renos but is otherwise clean and comfortable. Remember you are paying less than $100 for your stay so you get what you pay for. If you are just looking for a place to sleep then this is perfect! The staff were friendly and helpful and we had no problems at all through out our staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple