All reviewspublic librarybuffet restaurantfront desk staff were very helpfulroom keystayed here for nightsbed was comfortableodourupgradesmicrowave
Reviewed September 5, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I think it was ok. Need mattress upgrade but ok. Close to what we needed. No one bothered us and service was good. There

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I came to Edmonton for one night for a concert, excited to get a hotel close to the Stadium. I walked into the lobby and the front desk were amazing. It was a nice way to start my day knowing I had a great concert to attend the evening of. But when you walk into the room it's old looking, dirty, has that odd stinky smell like it hasn't been cleaned. By the looks of it, the housekeepers maybe came in and changed the sheets and that's it. No form of cleaning at all. I went and told one of the housekeepers about the room and they just disregard what I had to say. Yes the hotel is a lot cheaper then most places but doesn't mean the service has to be this bad. I will never stay in this hotel again!train your staff members(housekeepers) to learn some customer service skills.
If I could rate this hotel a zero star I would.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple