All reviews downtown edmonton few minutes walk an extra night front desk staff were very helpful lots of pillows fridge and microwave spacious room street noise light sleeper yogurt per day comfortable stay continental breakfast one night stay convenient location enjoyed my stay coffee maker
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have stayed several times with the Comfort Inn downtown and it has always been a nice stay and good value. The rooms are clean and comfortable, lots of room for the two of us. The breakfast is convenient downstairs and offers a nice selection, we liked it. The staff is always quite helpful and courteous. The parking just behind the hotel was handy as well. We will stay with them again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leask22
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Yasser and the others who look after our stay, including housekeeping, have made this a most enjoyable stay. Nobody likes ro stay in a hotel for 2 weeks, but we did and we were glad we chose this hotel. Personal service is hard to find these days, and Yasser and the others went out of their way to keep us happy and comfortable. Thank you for opening up your breakfast room for me to get an early glass of OJ, and for recommending the room we stayed in. It is close to everything downtown and the room itself was exceptionally quiet by anyone's standards.
You will not be disppointed.

Room Tip: Chose a room with street view
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank John W
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Large rooms, crappy restaurant, good location – 6/10

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The Comfort Inn In Edmonton was a great value for the money .Nice, clean hotel. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. It also includes a lovely continental breakfast which is also a great convienience when you have a early morning business meeting. Centrally located. I would stay here again. Plus I have stayed here before. I is very comfortable and clean hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I had a very good experience at this hotel, Reasonable price, great location and exceptional service, The jacuzzi suite was wonderful and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good priced hotel. My only complaint would have to be having no control of the temperature in the room.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend the jacuzzi suite, very spacious and relazing.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple