All reviews downtown edmonton few minutes walk an extra night front desk staff were very helpful lots of pillows fridge and microwave spacious room street noise light sleeper yogurt per day comfortable stay continental breakfast one night stay convenient location enjoyed my stay coffee maker
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Hotel staff won't help you even though they see you carrying heavy luggages. They talk to you without even smiling. Worst hotel stay I ever had. However rooms are neat and tidy.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The last two weeks in March of 2012 was close to my best hotel experiences in Canada. The Comfort Inn & Suites downtown Edmonton staff tolerated my high maintenance attitude, room changes, and the consistent teasing of the front desk personnel.

Throughout the past year, the front desk staff, fully supported by the general manager, handled all of my concerns in a supremely professional, and solution-oriented manner. The rooms provided to me were always clean, with strong pressure in the showers. The top floors provide a quieter experience than the smoking floor. The breakfast provided is a great value (free) and has healthy choices.

I am grateful for the people I met there at the hotel, and thankful that I chose the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West side of the building seem quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed in this hotel Mar 31-2, 2012. The room we rented was a king jucuzzi and upon arriving they wanted to charge my card 2 night plus an extra night for "JUST IN CASE". That was a no! I won!. After checking in we were told to park in the rear and come in back entrance. WELL by the back door was a hooker trying to pick up 2 male guests who also just checked. EWW! Back door has a key entry but it is never closed properly so anyone can come in anytime. The rooms are old, you can tell that as soon as you walk in. Like putting makeup on an 85 yr old woman this room looked awful. The bed was very uncomfortable and hard. There was no hot water. The Jacuzzi was ancient and all the nozzles in the jacuzzi were full of a dark brown caulking of some kind, looked very icky to get in. The tv was very small and the volume didn't work properly. The robes that came with the room were children sizes and I even asked for above average size ones when I booked the hotel. Was very disappointed with the experience. Wont be returning.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel! There are other hotels downtown Edmonton that are much better for the same price we paid. We paid 337.52 for 2 nights.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Overall the hotel was ok. We had a number of smaller problems during the stay. Every time we went out upon reterning to the hotel our room keys did not work. The restaurant was closed during our stay. The pool facility was not opened on time so we had to ask the front desk to open the pool facility for us. Over all the rooms were clean and maintained. Front desk staff were helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I highly recommend the accommodation. I always receive a wonderful warm, professional welcome when checking in. The rooms are always clean and service staff are very helpful as they ensure my stay is as enjoyable as possible. It is cental to my downtown business meetings. There is ample parking available and it is free.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business