All reviews downtown edmonton few minutes walk an extra night front desk staff were very helpful lots of pillows fridge and microwave spacious room street noise light sleeper yogurt per day comfortable stay continental breakfast one night stay convenient location enjoyed my stay coffee maker
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I had to stay in the city cause .I had family .In. the u of a icu.
This hotel. Was easy to find, with. google maps. The staff was super.
The .was a faint. smell of wet on my floor(2).but my room was spottless.
The hotel is older but very clean.

Room Tip: The breakfast .Is .the best part of your day
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed December 25, 2015

This hotel fails to mention that they have a connecting bar. My daughters and I had to run a gauntlet of drunks populating the parking lot and rear entrance. It's very unsavory and potentially dangerous. (Management initially denied that they owned and ran the bar.) The breakfast room was unheated, so cold we couldn't finish the complementary breakfast. The room was relatively clean. Staff seem nice but clueless. They inadvertently canceled our original reservation. This hotel is situated in the downtown area. There is nothing to do there. Nothing scenic.

Room Tip: There aren't any views. Get as far from the bar and parking lot as you can.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2015

we booked for a family room for two night. Room was spacious and clean. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Rooms were well cleaned after we came back from shopping on the second day.. Location also is the best as it is in center of downtown. it was the forth time we stayed with there and will be going to book a room for the next time too.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2015

We enjoyed our stay very well. Staff was nice and welcoming. Room was neat and tidy with comfy beds. We enjoyed the standard hot breakfast and location of the hotel is really convenient, within walkable distance to downtown restaurants, shopping centers and public transit access. We will be back again. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2015

I stayed at this Hotel so far twice. The first time being on November 3, 2015 and the second on November 20, 2015. The first time I stayed the hotel receptionist was very attentive and answered all my questions accordingly about my stay. The overall room quality was outstanding, not something I was expecting at all. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet with walls thick enough to not hear your neighbor talking, yelling, coughing or any other noise pollution. The parking costs 10 dollars which is not too bad considering the hotel is close to downtown. So my first stay here was very good 5/5 well earned! My second stay was just as good. I slept like a baby and then woke up and had some breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my stays at this hotel very much! Exceptional!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo