We stayed at the Comfort Inn West on Sept 26th 2011. This is always our first choice when staying in Edmonton for a few reasons. They are pet friendly and we always travel with our pets; the rooms are nice, clean and comfortable; the proximity to West Edmonton Mall and the rates are fair. The only thing is that they do not offer continental breakfast but they do have Albert's Family restaurant at the hotel and you can find McDonald's, Tim Horton or a number of other restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get rested and ready for anything at the 100% smoke-free Comfort Inn West hotel in Edmonton, Alberta. Our pet-friendly hotel is located near attractions like the West Edmonton Mall, Valley Zoo, Commonwealth Stadium and the TELUS World of Science. We are also just minutes away from Rogers Place. Amenities you want and need include free WiFi, a hotel restaurant and meeting room. All bedrooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave and 32 inch flat screen tv. We are happy to provide complimentary parking while a guest of the hotel. Melt into your pillow-top bed with Truly Yours bedding. We also provide drive-up and ground floor rooms with a patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Hotel Edmonton
- Comfort Inn Edmonton West Alberta
- Edmonton Comfort Inn