Comfort Inn Edmonton West
US$72
HIExpress.com
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$123
Staybridge.com
US$178
US$166
  • Pool
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$105
US$105
Travelocity
River Cree Resort and Casino(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$108
Travelocity
All reviewsolive gardensliding dooredmonton westfirst floorbooked roomseasy accessrestaurants and shoppingmicrowave and fridgeclean roomsstayed here for nightsshort driveconvenient locationhot breakfastgreat sleephotel is locatedtim hortonsa great stay
Reviewed September 9, 2017

This hotel is very close to West Edmonton Mall. If you love fast food restaurant,this is the best hotel for you and your family. Mc Donald , Burger King , Pizza Hut and KFC is just a walk away. The room has microwave and fridge and that's a bonus for me . I like the patio door on the first floor .You can park your car in front of your room just 5 feet away for easy access to your room . Make sure you let front desk know that you want room with patio door. I'm definitely going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dantesaguinsin
Clement C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for your review to share your experience of your stay with us. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay. If you walk a little further, there are many other restaurants like, fine dining, different cuisines, etc. Our ground floor rooms with patio doors are usually got booked quickly. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

The front desk service had me wondering about the hotel as the clerks response to me checking in was why are there so many people from your province checking in. It had me wondering you don't want tourists strange I am providing you a job.
The room was overall great. One of the better sleeps in all my travels. The location was nice and close to the Mall. Loads of strip malls in the area and a variety of restaurants as well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clement C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Dear Mani,
Thanks for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for the question that the clerk asked. She was trying to find out what brought you to Edmonton. Hope you don't mind. I am glad that you had a good rest and thanks for your comments of our room and location. I agree that we are actually a very convenient location. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Hotel is in a great location to the mall, good prices for your stay, and is clean for comfort. Only thing I can say is that the key cards always malfunction, had to keep getting them re-swiped. Other then that place was fine.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Luke,
Thank you for sharing your review. We indeed a very good location to almost anywhere our guests need to go. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all your good comments of our cleanliness and comfort. We will for sure look into the key cards. Thanks for letting us aware.
Hope you see you again soon

Sincerely

Reviewed August 28, 2017

The second night we stayed in room 240, we were kept up until almost 5 am from the noise rm room 238 was making that sounded like a fight starting, try to call front desk , and could not get a answer . . and me and my family would not go out into the hallway to go to the front desk because of the noise they were making and taught they might have been in the hallway. This was the only down fall with the room

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the noise that created by another room. The staff did look into it and we ended up asked them to leave. We hope this will not deter you from visit us again.

Take care,

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Always get a great sleep at the Comfort Inn when I visit this locale. It is cozy & I love it 'cause it is pet friendly, too. It includes a hot

A big plus for me is that this Inn provides pet friendly service. It includes a hot breakfast, microwave, fridge, t.v. & coffee/tea in the room.

breakfast, microwave, & fridge. Checkout is quick & you can get

Room Tip: Use the light night if you have to get up during the night to use the bathroom.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for completing this review for us. We are delighted you have always enjoyed your stays with us. We all hope to see you again soon.

Take care,