If you want to just sleep, and pay the price, then I guess this is your place. For the price, there is really nothing this hotel has to offer. We wanted to watch a movie and the pay per view was out of order. The cable TV was very blury, no reception for half the stations. No continental breakfast in the morning, no pool, yet if you go down the street you can get a waterslide, breakfast, nicer room for the same price. Rooms smelled, and wasn't very clean. Not worth it at all. Oh the guy at front desk was nice, he gave us a refund after we decided not to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get rested and ready for anything at the 100% smoke-free Comfort Inn West hotel in Edmonton, Alberta. Our pet-friendly hotel is located near attractions like the West Edmonton Mall, Valley Zoo, Commonwealth Stadium and the TELUS World of Science. We are also just minutes away from Rogers Place. Amenities you want and need include free WiFi, a hotel restaurant and meeting room. All bedrooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave and 32 inch flat screen tv. We are happy to provide complimentary parking while a guest of the hotel. Melt into your pillow-top bed with Truly Yours bedding. We also provide drive-up and ground floor rooms with a patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Hotel Edmonton
- Comfort Inn Edmonton West Alberta
- Edmonton Comfort Inn