Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel by APA
US$201
US$142
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$110
US$99
Travelocity
1,156 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceroom was cleansteam roomdowntown locationoilers gamebreakfast buffetunderground parkingfront desk staffroom ratewould stay againbusiness triphot tubbidetrogerslrtloungeconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Got a great rate through the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA). If you travel a lot for business, consider getting a membership. I read the reviews on here before I booked this hotel and most were fairly accurate. I like this hotel primarily because it's within walking distance for visits to ATCO buildings. Moreover, the hotel shuttle can be used for visits to Stantec Engineering downtown. I received breakfast buffet coupons. Keep in mind that the buffet closes at 10am (you can still order breakfast after 10am but your coupons are useless). I found the desk in my room to be thin and small; would've liked to have more space when working on my laptop (desks at the Holiday Inn are about twice the size). I thought the food at lunch and dinner was mediocre at best. I did like the breakfast. Had a tough time getting a hot shower; took a while for the hot water to make it to the 7th floor and once it did, it was scalding and it took a while to adjust it to the right temperature. I would stay here again primarily because of the location (very convenient) and the hotel shuttle (also great for those downtown appointments).

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Coast hotels are always good reliable properties for value-conscious travelers and this one is no exception. Clean, comfortable room, friendly staff, and good value for the money paid. I wouldn't go wandering the neighbourhood after 11 on a Friday or Saturday night, but I'd say that about any hotel in Edmonton!

1  Thank miken32
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Hotel was nice could use renovations but all and all centrally located easy access and reasonably priced if you book online Parking prices high for a guest that is staying there but very secure and a good staying expierience. I would stay again

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Throughout my travels I have found this to be the most professional yet family friendly hotel yet. The staff are outsanding,,,even walking through the halls, maintenance staff and cleaning staff made eye contact and greeted us. Our family was warmly welcomed for breakfast and the buffet seemed to have something for everyone. The rooms were spacious and clean and the bed and pillows were amazingly comfortable. I have stayed here with my family on the weekends and during the week for business and the hotel was able to easily accommadate both situations. During the week there is mainly a business 'atmosphere' yet families seem to blend in well and on the weekend it appears that many families come to the hotel to stay. Nice size pool and hot tub...large pool area with an exercise room and sauna as well. The shuttle throughout downtown Edmonton is a great bonus, especially during the unpredictable weather in the winter. I reccommend this hotel to all my friends and family coming to stay in downtown Edmonton and it has yet to disappoint.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stayed a quick night here for business. Hotel situated in a central downtown location with good parking.

Hotel check in was efficient and staff courteous. Rooms quiet and comfortable.

Breakfast buffet had something for everyone and priced well.

Hotel is in need of renovating but I'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012