1,275 results
All reviews shuttle service room was clean steam room downtown location oilers game within walking distance breakfast buffet underground parking room rate would stay again front desk staff hot tub business trip bidet rogers lrt concert
Reviewed September 1, 2016

During booking i mentioned that i'm a very light sleeper. i had a great nights sleep, the room was quiet and spotless and the bed very comfortable. After an 21 hour day, this was what the proverbial doctor ordered

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Kelli S, General Manager at Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear pierreboulanger

Thank you for the five star review of your recent stay. It is wonderful to hear that you had a great nights sleep after a 21 hour day. We look forward to seeing you again in Edmonton.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

This Hotel just keeps getting better and better. The greatest quality of the hotel is the staff. In all parts of the hotel the staff are efficient and friendly. The morning coffee shop is a great way to start a working day. I have stayed in most downtown Edmonton hotel in the past ten years and this is the best overall hotel for value, location and quality of the stay. A nice relaxing place to work or rest.

Room tip: I prefer to stay on the 22 floor for a little extra room. The design of the room is conductive to work and rest.
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Dear edwardt515

Thank you for the five star review of your stay at the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel. We hear time and time again that the staff are our greatest quality - and I could not agree more. I will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with all of our Team at the Coast Edmotnon Plaza Hotel.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Stunning, modern accommodation, recommend to all- singles, couples, families! We stayed here for 3 nights in August and were thoroughly impressed with the motel... Rooms, bedding & towels are very clean & well presented, and house keeping left the room immaculate after each clean. Staff in all areas were so friendly and helpful, you couldn't ask for better. Wi-fi is strong and had no issues. (Walls seem thick as no trouble with hearing people in other rooms with door shut- but when open heard a child tantrum down the hallway- so assume the walls and shut door provide a quiet room).

We actually felt like we were on our honeymoon again, even with our baby- thanks so much.

Downside would be the extra charge for parking, however you are in a great location in the city so probably a good charge for each day in comparison to other parking charges.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear michelleluciad

Thank you for the five star review of your recent stay at the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt like you were on a second honeymoon! Fantastic! We hope to welcome you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel is situated down town in a very good location. The parking is indoors which is nice. The room was clean and comfortable. My grandchildren really enjoyed the pool steam room and hot tub. The hotel offers a shuttle service. The #1 feature is the staff. they are great. I will certainly stay here again.---- next time I will ask for a straight back chair for the desk There is a very pretty park about 3 door down to sit and read or people watch.

Room tip: as this is a mid city hotel I would think that the higher floors are probably preferable.

Hello Derek D

Thank you for the great review of your recent stay. I could not agree more - the staff are the #1 feature at the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel. We are very fortunate to have such professional, caring, and kind Ambassadors all under one roof. We hope to see you and your grandchildren again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

This was our first time staying at the Coast Edmonton Hotel, but it was a pleasure! From the time we checked in til we checked out, we were definitely in a 5 star Hotel! Unfortunately on our first night, and I admit I was tired and grumpy, there was a large group of rooms celebrating into the wee hours of the morning. I called the front desk, twice, and they sent someone up to quiet them down! Normally, unless you create a huge fuss, nothing is done about these occurrances. However the next day as we were out shopping for shoes for the wedding we were attending that day, the manager ( the Amazing Liz) called my cell and asked us if she could make it right! I appreciate the fact that the hotel and its staff were pro-active instead of reactive to the incident, as sadly you can not control the behaviour of guest coming in!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear audreys845

"Amazing" - thank you! I appreciate your taking the time to leave such a positive review of your recent stay at the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel. I am sorry that other guests kept you up on your first night but it sound like the Amazing Liz did a wonderful job of making it right. I will be sure to share your praise with Liz. We hope to be able to welcome you back to the Coast Edmotno Plaza again soon.