“Fresh. Vibrant. Just go.”

Tres Carnales Taqueria
Ranked #22 of 2,779 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: (780) 429-0911
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Visited Tres Carnales with 3 kids. If there is a line when you show up, don't be discouraged, as they turn tables pretty quickly and you can simply order a drink while you wait in line for a table to come up. We ordered a pitcher of Sangria, which wasn't awesome but not the worst, it just seemed rushed. Next time I may just order a cerveza instead while I wait.

Had 4 different types of Tacos and some Guac & Chips, all were very tasty with different flavors from mild to spicy, and as another reviewer did mention as well, I did think the guac was slightly salty, but that's where the beverages came in :)

There is limited seating, both indoor and street side on a small patio. Tables range from high tops, to benches. Nice decor inside the restaurant with lively music and overall great atmosphere. The kids enjoyed the meal as much as we did, which is a good measure of success. Would definitely return and try some of the other offerings on the menu.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018

This place is always good, every time. I have tried a bunch of items on the menu and its all excellent. The decor is lovely and all good vibes. Must try if you're into Mexican food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I had the Al Pastor Tacos, they were fantastic. Service was friendly and very quick. For $28 I got 4 tacos, chips & Guac and a bottle of water so it was definitely a bit on the pricier side. I found the Guacamole a bit salty, but clearly from looking at other reviews people love it. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We were in Edmonton last minute so had no real plans. I had walked by Tres Carnales and wanted to eat there as soon as possible. We came back for dinner, it was busy but we got a table right away. The variety plate of tacos was recommended and I loved all 6 types of tacos. I have been thinking about tacos ever since.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved it Tres Carneles the food was incredible. One of the best tacos I have ever had. I ordered to pescado tacos and salsa and both were absolute perfection.