“A wonderful Asian restaurant”
Review of Lan's Asian Grill

Lan's Asian Grill
Ranked #39 of 2,763 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I came in tonight with a friend for dinner, I loved it. It is a quaint spot, very simple. The service was excellent, friendly and caring. The salad rolls were excellent. We tried the shrimp baskets were wonderful a must try. We also ordered the green curry soup which was excellent and the steak bites.

Everything was excellent. I will be back for sure.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Food is just excellent and the staff and owners are first rate. they have some of the best again food ever. I would suggest Pad tie I prefer it hot and spicy but it is your option how hot and and spicy can you take1

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I was introduced to this place by my sister who decided we should avoid the malls on Boxing Day and have lunch here instead. We were happy that the place was indeed open and we had a terrific lunch. Lan's is located in a nondescript strip mall off 118th ave close to NAIT. The decor is pleasant - although we were told the restaurant would be closed in January for renovations so it will be interesting to see what happens then. The food was tasty,(although I would stick with the regular tea as their special tea was a bit too subtle for my tastebuds), the service very casual yet efficient and the prices reasonable. I plan to return once they reopen.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Service as excellent as we were only one of 2 tables during a very cold evening. The soup was bland and the beef was over cooked. Tom Yum soup was good. Expensive compared to other Vietnamese noodle houses. Quality and value sub par.

1  Thank Barry P
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Had the Red Curry which had a perfect amount of kicky spice! My friend had the cashew stir fry & loved it. Ample portions!