“The Best PUpUSAs in Edmonton!”

El Rancho Spanish Restaurant
Ranked #1,157 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Salvadoran
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Small restaurant located over 118 avenue and 87 Street, with pleasant Hispanic staff, makes the most delicious Salvadorean and Mexican traditional dishes. I have visited the Rancho for a few years now and I noticed the restaurant has expanded and developed a nice colourful ambiance and look.

I tried a few dishes at the Rancho; however, I personally enjoyed the pupusas and the tablazo. I also enjoyed chocolate abulieta, coronas, and the Mexican ice cream is a must. I usually eat about 5 pupusas if visiting alone; however, if visiting with friends, we would order the tablazo. The Rancho makes a variety of dishes and one of them is the Mole Poblano; my friends tried the Mole and they loved it. I suggest you visit the Rancho and enjoy authentic Salvadorean and Mexican dishes!

3  Thank M0NcHiT0