The Marriot Courtyard is right downtown in Edmonton so you get really good access to downtown offerrings like shopping, restauraunts, delis and boutiques. It is on the river valley and if you get a room on the river side the view is excellent. The lounge has big windows on the river side but you may have to ask the bartender to turn down the lights so you get the 'sparkle' at night. Our price was good as it was not a busy week. the hotel looks to have been redone recently and is simple but very nicely decorated. The bathtubs are very deep and long making them perfect for a long soak. This is a mid range hotel with tasteful rooms with modern decorating and colors. The beds are comfy with crisp sheets and lots of pillows. It has a fitness center, lounge small restaraunt and an interesting area that offers packaged foods and microwave if you arrive late and need a snack. I think this is a nice little extra for hungry, tired travellers. There is lots of parking but it is a pay lot right in front of the hotel and someone was being towed away in the morning so make sure you pay for your parking. As it is downtown I would not leave anything valuable in the vehicle. We did not see any security watching over the parking lot at night. come into Edmonton Marriot via Jasper Avenue - quite easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Edmonton hotel is conveniently located next to Shaw Conference Centre and other Edmonton attractions. Experience the new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown hotel, Edmonton's foremost business-class hotel, specializing in casual riverside luxury. This Edmonton Downtown hotel features 177 tastefully appointed guestrooms with free WiFi and a mini-fridge for your convenience. Panoramic views of the river valley and our downtown business district add to the excitement of this magnificent Edmonton hotel. An excellent choice among Edmonton restaurants, our Riverside Bistro serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Meeting Rooms offer a spectacular view of the river valley with floor-to-ceiling windows. Facilitating groups of 2 - 100 people, our Meeting Rooms are designed to ensure that every need is met. Among Edmonton hotels and meeting facilities the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown stands above the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Edmonton Downtown Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Courtyard
- Courtyard Edmonton Downtown Alberta