All reviewswest edmontonfront deskstony plain roadfree cookiesrooms are cleanexcellent staypool and hot tubgreat place to staywould stay againshort drivebusiness tripeasy accessconvenient locationfree parkinghgilobbymanfred
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a comfortable bed, great bedding, very clean, and quiet room. We appreciated the Keurig, fresh fruit and the friendly staff. We definitely want to return for another stay. There are so many choices in the area and they are worth consideration.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jotty P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Nireneg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton.

I appreciate your very positive review of our hotel, especially your comments towards our rooms with Keurig Coffee Machines, comfortable bed, complimentary fresh fruits, and location. I am more than happy to share your kind compliments to the whole team, and I do hope to have an opportunity to provide you with another extraordinarily memorable experience in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I really like this hotel, and I have stayed there on several occasions. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and very comfortable. It is also situated in a very convenient location. As a bonus the chef makes an excellent omelet and the coffe is very good. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Cecile120308,

Many thanks for your kind review. To be recommended and recognized with 5stars by our guests truly means a lot to us.

We truly appreciate your positive comments on our hotel facilities, breakfast, rooms, and of course, our team's hospitality. It is feedback like yours that continue to inspire us in delivering warm and genuine hospitality and service to all. We hope to welcome you back for another superb stay soon!

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2018

We had a small problem which was rectified very quickly. It was a very hot day and our room was on the top floor and the air conditioning could not keep up. Staff changed us to a much cooler room on another floor. Great people here. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear WBB57,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced with the air conditioning, That being said, I am glad that our staff was able to address and resolve the problem Immediately. Your wonderful feedback had been shared with my entire team who are looking forward to creating a much better experience on your next visit.

Once again, thank you for your support for HGI West Edmonton. See you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Had to be in Canada for a month, and this hotel made me feel like I was at home. From check in to check out the staff treated me with respect and made me feel, again like I was at home. The food at this hotel is also amazing. The BBQ Tuesday through Saturday is definitely something i bet many guests look forward to. The restaurant and lounge customer service is a 10 of 10. I know I’ll be back to Edmonton soon, and I wouldn’t stay at any other hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jotty P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback about Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of comfort being offered to them without being intrusive.

Your positive thoughts have been shared with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit. We hope that you will travel to Edmonton soon and make HGI West Edmonton your preferred destination again.

Warm regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The large and clean room included a bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker, all amenities I appreciate. I especially like the variety in the hardness/softness of the bed pillows and the adjustable shower nozzle with great pressure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jotty P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear jwhamilt,

I am delighted you had a memorable stay at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton. Thank you so much for appreciating our product and amenities .

We really enjoyed serving you and we hope to see you back soon! Take care!

Front office Manager