“Yummy!”

Add it.
Dim Sum Delight
Ranked #573 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Very good experience and wonderful staff, friendly, fun and really good food! First time trying dim sum!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely dim sum as well as combination dinners and lunches available at this family run restaurant. Highly recommended the gialan and lemongrass chicken, through there has never been an item on their menu that we didn't like.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The food is always excellent. Dishes are on the smaller side and it is not cheap but the quality makes it worth while. My wife and I can easily drop $80 on supper with no drinks and little in the way of left overs.

Their Peking pork chops are excellent. So is the hot and sour soup. Dim sum dishes are cooked to order so always fresh and hot. Added bonus is they will make many of the dishes gluten free so good for those with allergies. Also, no msg.

Servers all recognise us so service is very good but even new comers get good service so its not just because we are regulars.

Among the best in Edm and serve dishes friendly to those who don't want there food completely traditional.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Not a great experience here, awful food very run of the mill and that is being generous. There was no one else when I was there for a second try *perhaps something had gone awry the first time? Nope it was just as bad.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I have come to this restaurant since it first opened, around 2005. I know the owner, the owner know me and my family and we always have a great time when we eat here. I have shared it with coworkers and friends. They have a Chinese food menu for the more standard pallet but I only eat the dim sum here.

Since day one they have picture menus to make ordering easier and if you have questions they are always glad to help. You mark down which items you want to eat and then they are made fresh. This is not a-la-carte like most dim sum places. I like this set up because I don't see waste and items are piping hot when they come to the table.

What I order depends on who I'm eating with but I haven't had a bad experience yet.